What's new

Weird parcels part 2

I’ve just had a text from the Royal Mail to tell me that my parcel from China is in their system. I’ve not even done a Chinese order lately. Fucking weird.

I’ve just had a text from the Royal Mail to tell me that my parcel from China is in their system. I’ve not even done a Chinese order lately. Fucking weird.
Anal beads, Fleshlight & 1 ltr of lube. We had a whip round & ordered them for you :D

Im stil getting lots of free crap from Amazon - this week Ipad cover, shower pipe thingy - the bit that goes between the shower head and the shower unit and my favourite so far - Magic Hair Restorer - Im as bald as a nut but at least the missus had a good laugh.

I am sure this was said few times . It is called ' brushing scam ' and although it probably doesn't seem to be serious problem for most , it could become annoying or potentially ruin your life .

In other words this is Identity theft . I wouldn't just let this curry on ...

I have had recently random parcels coming from Amazon ,that hadn't showed up in my account .
I spent loads of time ringing Amazon and telling them , that something isn't right .
The thing is they don't recognize this problem in UK and you need to tell them in the face what it is!
If you have a package from one of those item sent to you , ring Amazon and tell them to check long number from the label on it .
What you will find is , someone created an account with your name and address but fake email .
In my case they have my mobile number too , but no debit cards details . At least Amazon says that .
I have also reported this to Action Fraud . They didn't know much about this scam either !
Be careful !

never had a random parcel period judging by the look of some of these id just pick some random address and forward it on :D

Looks like they have started for me again not had one for at least 2 months and today the postie brings me one from china and its a bloody O - ring :(.

Had two lately.
First parcel has a decent set of gaming headphones and a gel eye mask

Second parcel has a box marked USB-c to hdmi lead but box contained 2x USB to led goose neck style lights.

Today I got a parcel from China with a fucking o-ring in it. Fuckin hell.

Back
Top Bottom