What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Try changing your Amazon password

I was having loads of free shite, changed it and it stopped.

The issue isnt the free shit, it's more that if I'm right which its looks likely (password change stopped them)

Someones accessing your account, free stuff or not they can get ta fuk
If this^^^ were true then surely you would be being charged for the items and they would show in your purchase history?

I looked into this and from what I gather they get your name and address only from Amazon's customer database, no products show up in your purchase history, I'm happy to keep getting free shit, some makes me laugh and some is useful - free stuff! what's not to like? plus all my unwanted stuff goes to charity.

If this^^^ were true then surely you would be being charged for the items and they would show in your purchase history?
Your not buying them none ever showed up in my purchase history.

And its true I changed my password, not one more parcel since [emoji106]

Last edited:
I dont want any more screen protectors or headphones!!

I'm a cert to get some now you've said it [emoji23][emoji106]
I was worried and miffed at first and 99.99% of the stuff I've recieved has been total garbage but..... Not so long ago i recieved a powerpoint lazer controller just after my one died.
If you don't want it and its not worth much then it's a little annoying but if its something you can use or as @Vapaneezer Scrooge says worth a few quid to somebody so worth donating then all is good.
I strongly suspect you haven't recieved your last free parcel of sh$t.

Back
Top Bottom