What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Todays one is a pack of 5 resistance loop bands made from latax.
For doing exercises.......
The wife is well pleased with em if i had known she would of liked them that much i would of kept em for her birthday..... lol........

5? ..... I only got a pack of two. :( ;)

Just got home after a weekend away to find a baby changing rucksack, a laser pointer, a head massager and a usb c converter.
First time I’ve ever received these weird parcels.
Oddly my amazon is under my full name but these are addressed to an abbreviated me.
If by some strange chance it's this rucksack, I'll trade ya a Pico :D

Amazon product ASIN B07HL5DJP3
No this one is the link I sent earlier actually... Lol
Amazon product ASIN B07LBR12ZK

Links not working matey
About right haha! Amazon always goes skewwy linking. If they're the rucksack with a bottle warmer (via external not included power bank)
Screenshot_20190610_222130_com.android.chrome.jpeg

About right haha! Amazon always goes skewwy linking. If they're the rucksack with a bottle warmer (via external not included power bank)View attachment 193619
No it looks like this one but with a slightly different pattern.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lekebaby-Nappy-Changing-Backpack-Arrow/dp/B07B7H6L9T/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3L2VV1M4P90TS&keywords=baby+change+bag+backpack&qid=1560202105&s=gateway&sprefix=Baby+change,aps,171&sr=8-4

No heater thingy. I was going to put it on flea bay but if you want it it’s yours @Huggett

No it looks like this one but with a slightly different pattern.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lekebaby-Nappy-Changing-Backpack-Arrow/dp/B07B7H6L9T/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3L2VV1M4P90TS&keywords=baby+change+bag+backpack&qid=1560202105&s=gateway&sprefix=Baby+change,aps,171&sr=8-4

No heater thingy. I was going to put it on flea bay but if you want it it’s yours @Huggett
Well it's something we were genuinely going to buy come payday, so... You want Pico... I want backpack... Lemme just clear my very foggy brain and we'll do a deal Thursday :)

I've had a load of random shit. Hair straighteners, teeth whitening strips, a Bluetooth speaker, some unidentifiable plastic bits and pieces, usb cables, a mouse (computer), makeup, a packet of seeds and a couple of empty envelopes.

10 rope thingies for reading glasses from amazon, quite handy tho as always losing my specs
emoji23.png
IMG_20190612_175141.jpeg
IMG_20190612_175141.jpeg

Not had anything for about a week now until today went round to see my Dad and when i got home ive got another free parcel this time a stainless steel collapsible drinking straw in its own little box the wife has claimed to carry around in her hand bag.........

Back
Top Bottom