What's new

Weird parcels part 2

This is getting fucking funny now. Just got another one. Coconut charcoal mint flavoured teeth whitener.

Glasgowghostface.png

I got a nice red iPhone 6,7,8 case with built in battery, it is actually very nice both the colour and build, but there is branding, nothing anywhere to say who made it. Shame I don't have a phone that fits it.

I've had an espresso maker, some natty cufflinks and a jar of scar cream delivered this week.

Just want some headphones really.

all dried up for me recently. I received this a couple of weeks ago which I gave to my cats: :D

pony.jpg
pony.jpg

Last edited:
Bloody hell!
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve just put down the phone from Amazon after receiving yet more parcels. Plus having spent the morning cross checking my accounts making sure they’ve not been accessed.
In the last 2 months I’ve received
5 pairs of earphones
1 pair of wireless earbuds
1pair of swimming goggles
2 rape alarms with inbuilt torch (WTF?)
2 multi headed charger leads.

And today I’ve received
Charcoal teeth whitening powder
A peel off face mask/ cleanser
And some hemp oil for pets

Amazon have assured me my account has not been compromised and they are labelled as ‘gift’

Just rubbing my hands together now and waiting on a biggy!

Snorkel and goggles added to the list!

Just started receiving weird unordered stuff Friday, an ocarina and a solar light, today I received a Musical jewelry box and some replacement ear buds. All via Amazon, The jewelry box was packaged in a box about eight times its size, wtf.

Back
Top Bottom