What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Aaaaand another one. Vacuum blackhead remover. Gave it to spotty teenage son.

Anymore and I’m cancelling my Amazon account

I get them all the time, always useless tatt apart from headphones which get some use, the last few I've had have just been empty boxes with a load of packaging

ive had a week free of any deliveries so they must have done something their end to stop them.

Bloody hell!
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve just put down the phone from Amazon after receiving yet more parcels. Plus having spent the morning cross checking my accounts making sure they’ve not been accessed.
In the last 2 months I’ve received
5 pairs of earphones
1 pair of wireless earbuds
1pair of swimming goggles
2 rape alarms with inbuilt torch (WTF?)
2 multi headed charger leads.

And today I’ve received
Charcoal teeth whitening powder
A peel off face mask/ cleanser
And some hemp oil for pets

Amazon have assured me my account has not been compromised and they are labelled as ‘gift’

Just rubbing my hands together now and waiting on a biggy!

Bloody hell!
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve just put down the phone from Amazon after receiving yet more parcels. Plus having spent the morning cross checking my accounts making sure they’ve not been accessed.
In the last 2 months I’ve received
5 pairs of earphones
1 pair of wireless earbuds
1pair of swimming goggles
2 rape alarms with inbuilt torch (WTF?)
2 multi headed charger leads.

And today I’ve received
Charcoal teeth whitening powder
A peel off face mask/ cleanser
And some hemp oil for pets

Amazon have assured me my account has not been compromised and they are labelled as ‘gift’

Just rubbing my hands together now and waiting on a biggy!
had a few of them but your beating me on numbers.

oh and they are not gifts. that is what the call centre are telling people but they dont seem to know about this scam https://conversation.which.co.uk/money/amazon-prime-brushing-scam-explained/

your details must have been leaked somewhere along the line through an amazon third party to gett all your correct details so they are fobbing you off.
it may take ages but i bet if you searched hard enough their will be a 5* review with your name or part of your name agains some of these tat items.
so to me that is gdpr data protection breach and identity theft.

reading up on a case in the usa. great package full of cigarettes were delivered by amazon and then 15 minutes later the fuzz and boarder force smashed said persons front door down and arrested them. took half a year to clear their name.

had a few of them but your beating me on numbers.

oh and they are not gifts. that is what the call centre are telling people but they dont seem to know about this scam https://conversation.which.co.uk/money/amazon-prime-brushing-scam-explained/

your details must have been leaked somewhere along the line through an amazon third party to gett all your correct details so they are fobbing you off.
it may take ages but i bet if you searched hard enough their will be a 5* review with your name or part of your name agains some of these tat items.
so to me that is gdpr data protection breach and identity theft.

Thanks @MrDJ , I was just reading the full thread and came across the link posted earlier.

Off in search of my 5 star reviews now! Thanks for the heads up.

I get a fair amount

widget spinners some are from rob at @stealthvape cheers rob
torches
a camera mount
sweets
some screws (not sure why)
more sweets
a hairband
a charger controller for a solar panel (this was interesting when I opened it the wires went to a tiny board that did bugger all)
some screwdrivers

I keep getting little glass beads from Fasttech. If I get enough will make Mrs Jon the Vape a necklace. [emoji6]

Envelope from china with a label saying gold and silver ring. Well just the bubble wrap was inside.

Back
Top Bottom