What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Weird parcels part 2

3dj

Legend
Some time ago I started a thread about getting strange parcels from China. (I can't be arsed looking for the thread)
It is seriously doing my head in now. Every week they come. Example.
Friday. A package with a load of shredded plastic in it.
Saturday. A package with a mickey mouse hair bobble in it.
Today. A set of Bluetooth ear buds complete with a charger etc, which are quite decent.
What the fuck is going on.
I am sure someone said on the past thread something about the Chinese having to get their quota in on exports or something, what ever that means. I could be wrong on that one though. But if that is correct, where the fuck are they getting my address from?
I have had some mad shit coming my way recently. One was a phone case for a Samsung galaxy that had picture of a fucking baby on it. What the fuck is that about?
There has got to be a way to stop this shit.

i read your previous thread with interest because ive made shed loads of orders from china and never received jack shit until i read your post. have you never used a chinese supplier for your latex bondage goods.
then i had one package a week later from china which was the size of a shoe box but had a set of mini in ear headphones in it.
then one from amazon prime that ive never signed upto and that was a pair of swimming goggles.

im guessing the quota is to fill the shipping containers and if one is only half full (or is it half empty) they get charged extra.

EDIT
for anyone that cant be assed to read through the whole thread this is a scam https://conversation.which.co.uk/money/amazon-prime-brushing-scam-explained/

Last edited:
I went through a phase of getting free stuff from Amazon, but not had anything for ages.

Back
Top Bottom