What's new

Weird eliquid brand names

harumph

Postman
Just saw a new range on NomNomz called "Gravy Rings" and thought well that sounds disgusting. I looked it up and...

"In Northern Ireland, ring doughnuts are known as gravy rings, gravy being an archaic term for hot cooking oil."

Ok fine but that's really specific to a small area and at a glance it just sounds disgusting and not vapeable. What do you think? What are some other weird names for brands you've seen?

peanut butter and jesus flavour mmm https://www.vapewild.com/peanut-butter-jesus-by-charlies-chalk-dust/
120-Peanutbutter__07819.1497971271.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw a new range on NomNomz called "Gravy Rings" and thought well that sounds disgusting. I looked it up and...

"In Northern Ireland, ring doughnuts are known as gravy rings, gravy being an archaic term for hot cooking oil."

Ok fine but that's really specific to a small area and at a glance it just sounds disgusting and not vapeable. What do you think? What are some other weird names for brands you've seen?
Svc who make miami drip club, cheap thrills and simple also have "chicken shop".

pussy juice from herbal tides
although harmless looking bottle sort of
Weirdest_Vape_Juice_2018-2.png

TBH i find most eliquids have stupid names.

When i am digging through my box of liquids i don't want to have to google everyone to find out what it is. If you need a catchy name at least put the flavour profile on the box

Sorry one of my bugbears lol

It’s quite an embarrassment. Who the hell is buying this shite? I thought eliquid can only be sold to people over 18?

Only ever purchased about 6 bottles before I thought I was paying too much for something I could make myself.
One place here though calls their juices Robot this and Robot that, it comes across really as childish, but this generation is pretty childish so it makes sense why they do it.

Back
Top Bottom