What's new

Wayne's Ecig Supplies

Buying from this vendor is a no no then? I'm looking at some Digiflavor mesh reels, cheap, but if I spend a tenner (which it will be), and get nothing in return, what's the point?

I've bought a good few things from him on eBay with no problems. Nothing of great value, but I got exactly what I ordered and it was delivered in good time.

I have just ordered from him today, didn't cost much so not too worried. Plus your more or less Guaranteed to get your money back. He was the only vendor who had what i wanted so not a choice really.

ordered a couple of times in the last few weeks.

waste of space, complete idiot. first was through ebay, ordered an abyss ether bridge, took a week to even post it even though the it was marked as sent the next day. when it arrived it was a bridge pack.

luckily it was easy to return through ebay and had a refund.

because they were showing as out of stock on ebay, i looked on his website. in stock, and discount code, free postage. good deal so i thought. ordered 2.

again, a week before getting tracking details. arrived after 10 days from order.

opened it up, two bridge packs. same mistake again, no excuse other than sheer stupidity if it happens twice, invoices both times in the packet show ether and not a bridge pack.

surely its not difficult to read what it says on the packet unless you are as thick as fuck.

sent email, replies blaming other people like its a big operation with lots of staff. had asked for a return label, no label 3 days later.

just sent another email tonight now.

good prices, but shit service all round.

I think my last order from him took about a week but he did manage to send the right item, he did also state that it was sent the following day but i doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom