What's new

Wayne's Ecig Supplies

Update:
Yes, I returned the products and got my money back via PayPal.
Yes, PayPal refunded the return cost, because
No, Waynes did not, despite promising to do so, compensate the return cost and
No, he didn't answer any of my mails regarding the promised refund.

So make of this experience what you will.
good to hear finally sorted.
hes suposedly still a vendor on here but has not logged into forum since november 2018

I think I was lucky because I made 3 small purchases from him under a fiver and although they took ages they did all arrive and I got what I asked for. One was for a pair of bubble glasses for the Aspire Tigon and as they were so cheap I didn't mind taking the gamble. Definitely wouldn't buy anything more expensive though.

Just wanted to chip in here, I ordered a Nudge 22 from his site. It took a couple of weeks but that was totally down to Royal Mail, I was chatting with him on messenger and he's really getting a tough time with Royal Mail holdups. Seems a decent enough bloke, I'd happily buy from his site again.

I purchased a wotofo build kit off him about 5 months ago and it came in the time stated and has been my most used vape product since!

Could have just got lucky i suppose?

I used his website to buy something and got my order with no problems. However, I recently bought something else off him through ebay, not realising at the time it's the same guy, and didn't receive my order. Nor did I receive the reship he said he'd send. Ebay issued a refund.

Last edited:
Seems a decent enough bloke, I'd happily buy from his site again.

I'm in no doubt he's a decent bloke and I've bought things from him before with no problems. Sadly being a good bloke doesn't make you good at running business and after reading here (from people I trust) about their issues, I think he really needs to up his game if he wants a loyal customer base sadly. Quick and honest communication is just a small part of that, but it would be a good place to start.

Edit: I say 'honest' communication deliberately, because he once sent me an 'alternative coil' from which I ordered, that I was fine with, but don't tell me they are discontinued when I know they aren't, just be honest and tell me you are out of stock and you've sent a close replacement.

his address and contact is there but no avs and "no nicotine is an addictive chemical" etc but he is doing the best he can, i expect paypal will shut it down unless he gets underwritten its a tough market at the moment

I suspect, maybe it's been mentioned before, that this is probably not his main job, evening n weekends and stuff gets on top of him.... not an excuse, just probably his operation.

I suspect, maybe it's been mentioned before, that this is probably not his main job, evening n weekends and stuff gets on top of him.... not an excuse, just probably his operation.
Some folk are just not cut out to run businesses.
Doesn't make em bad people. Just terrible to deal with. He's probably sound to have a pint with and loves his mum but stick him in the "Only order of you absolutely have to" list.
Appreciate the thread resurrection though. Handy to keep a list of lazy vendor's
I will add Lincoln vape shop to that list. They had mixed reviews on here way back but they had some liquid Mrs kid was after earlier in the summer (old 10ml cosmic fog, chilled tobacco) Fine face to face apparently but a pita for mail order. There was some questionable truth flexing involved on their part and it took ages to arrive (I mean week's) some lightly applied pressure before I finally received the order. Not awful but a definite "absolutely only if you have to recommendation" .

Buying from this vendor is a no no then? I'm looking at some Digiflavor mesh reels, cheap, but if I spend a tenner (which it will be), and get nothing in return, what's the point?

Back
Top Bottom