What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

washington vapes

Mutley1

Legend
any apes on here use them this will be my first time using them for liquid, i use to use vapestreams but got sent few bottles of liquid with very short expiry dates grrr anyway if you do use washington vapes anybody got a discount code cheers ..

They’re good to use. Haven’t personally used them but have seen them mentioned on here a few times

Used them for hardware, no probs at all, as for short dated juice, well, it will be well steeped and absolutely fine to vape, for ages past its date. A bit of discount wouldn't have hurt though :)

Used them for hardware, no probs at all, as for short dated juice, well, it will be well steeped and absolutely fine to vape, for ages past its date. A bit of discount wouldn't have hurt though :)

the short dated juices was shortfills mate & was quite weak on flavour from vapestreams.

used them many times but dont like the flat rate £5 for delivery when its only a small order.
never seen a discount code for them so cant help on that.

used them many times but dont like the flat rate £5 for delivery when its only a small order.
never seen a discount code for them so cant help on that.

cheers jim yes only down side the fiver postage would of been nice to see some sort of free postage if spending a certain amount but hey ho & as for discount code oh well no biggie as order is only 34 quid ish & im going blame @BULLDOG1964 if i dont like this jam monster PB & jam strawberry lol ;)

cheers jim yes only down side the fiver postage would of been nice to see some sort of free postage if spending a certain amount but hey ho & as for discount code oh well no biggie as order is only 34 quid ish & im going blame @BULLDOG1964 if i dont like this jam monster PB & jam strawberry lol ;)
Iam sure you will like it iam going too order some more next week when i get paid.

Used them too without any problems.

Back
Top Bottom