What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

warning rba will not fit UK tfv8 baby 2ml

The original 3ml v should have a spare extended glass section if not there would be one with the rba. The main problem with the babies is if they come as part of a kit then you get a spare replacement glass that fits the stock coil but not the rba. same goes for the big baby beast.

My baby came in the kit with a spare normal glass and I got the extended glass with the rda kit

The original 3ml v should have a spare extended glass section if not there would be one with the rba. The main problem with the babies is if they come as part of a kit then you get a spare replacement glass that fits the stock coil but not the rba. same goes for the big baby beast.
My baby came in the kit with a spare normal glass and I got the extended glass with the rda kit
post before read sorry

@Michael jackson same for me with the big baby it came in the marshal kit so had to get the glass from fasttech for the RBA. The 2ml will need a smaller glass than the 3ml due to the chimney being shorter as mentioned minus the 2ml chimney from the 3ml chimney then whatever is left minus that from the 3ml rba glass in the rba kit should give the length of 22mm diameter glass needed for the 2ml with an rba

i should have money at begining of next month il measure up and order some glass

Back
Top Bottom