What's new

warning rba will not fit UK tfv8 baby 2ml

I'm in the same boat. I expect something will be sorted out but I bet it will cost.

this is the q2 coil beside it
rba reads "baby rba"
seens like thats where the size is off, possible big baby rba gettng put in baby rba boxes?

There is no Big Baby RBA. You have to use the V8 Baby RBA in the Big Baby tank and buy a separate glass extension.

I have given up with this particular RBA as I have had two of them fail after a few months of use.

Just needs the correct size glass. Having never seen the baby beats full stop i am at a loss. The Big baby beast that came with the Marshal had a similar problem. The kit only contained a replacement tank glass not an extended one. It was down to Fasttech that i managed to get my hands on a couple. i will go look at the specs for the baby and the 2ml baby and see if theres a solution.

so the chimney size of the 3ml minus chimney size of the 2 ml take that away from the rba glass of the 3ml tank and that will give you the size of the glass needed for the rba in the 2ml. All that should take is a search of fasttech replacement glass that measure 22mm width with the height that is worked out for the 2ml baby

Just needs the correct size glass. Having never seen the baby beats full stop i am at a loss. The Big baby beast that came with the Marshal had a similar problem. The kit only contained a replacement tank glass not an extended one. It was down to Fasttech that i managed to get my hands on a couple. i will go look at the specs for the baby and the 2ml baby and see if theres a solution.

thanks
so let me get this right smok make a rba and sell it with the wrong glass
so after we buy the rba coil we then have to go to another company to buy the right glass ?

anyone see a problem with this

Last edited:
thanks
so let me get this right smok make a rba and sell it with the wrong glass
so after we buy the rba coil we then have to go to another company to buy the right glass ?

anyone see a problem with this
certainly seems that way. It is a total mess as well and until something is worked out as to which glass will fit the new 2ml people will be stuck forking out for stock coils. hopefully someone will have the 2ml and 3ml and can measure the chimneys plus the glass that comes with the rba to find out what size glass will be needed. Blame Brussels for this as i think Smok should put a bit of thought into things in their defence they may have took a bit to realise the 3ml would be a no go in Europe so had to quicly replan a 2ml version and still haven't thought about the glass for the rba.

certainly seems that way. It is a total mess as well and until something is worked out as to which glass will fit the new 2ml people will be stuck forking out for stock coils. hopefully someone will have the 2ml and 3ml and can measure the chimneys plus the glass that comes with the rba to find out what size glass will be needed. Blame Brussels for this as i think Smok should put a bit of thought into things in their defence they may have took a bit to realise the 3ml would be a no go in Europe so had to quicly replan a 2ml version and still haven't thought about the glass for the rba.

and the org 3ml tank doesnt have this problem ?

if the 2ml needs bigger does this not = it being able to hold more

if thev size is found it could be a bonus

Last edited:
and the org 3ml tank doesnt have this problem ?
The original 3ml v should have a spare extended glass section if not there would be one with the rba. The main problem with the babies is if they come as part of a kit then you get a spare replacement glass that fits the stock coil but not the rba. same goes for the big baby beast.

The original 3ml v should have a spare extended glass section if not there would be one with the rba. The main problem with the babies is if they come as part of a kit then you get a spare replacement glass that fits the stock coil but not the rba. same goes for the big baby beast.

@Michael jackson

Back
Top Bottom