What's new

Wanna buy a vape, help please?

Omid Zarei

I am a beginner at vaping i am thinking of buying a vape but i do not know what is best fit for a beginner as well as i want it without nicotine. Any suggestions for a beginner?.

Honesty here. If you don't smoke why do you want to start a hobby like vaping. I say this as you asked for zero nicotine. Any vape will work with zero nic, I sort of don't understand why you want to spend money for the hell of it. Most of us ex smokers would probably think the same.
But what sort of vaping you fancy?. do you want to just vape to blow massive clouds or do you just want a vape thats similar to smoking?

Honesty here. If you don't smoke why do you want to start a hobby like vaping. I say this as you asked for zero nicotine. Any vape will work with zero nic, I sort of don't understand why you want to spend money for the hell of it. Most of us ex smokers would probably think the same.
But what sort of vaping you fancy?. do you want to just vape to blow massive clouds or do you just want a vape thats similar to smoking?
Obviously...hes wanting to blow MASSIVE CLOUDZ INNIT BRO!:dance:

All seriousness, completely agree with you. It worries me that some folk see this as a cool looking gimmick thats on trend, like eating tidepods and pokemon go, rather than an actual life saving tool.

Edit/ i do appologise for coming across as a tad snobby, but seriously...have a decent think about it OP. Because even with 0mg nicotine, it CAN still be addictive.

Last edited:
Do you guys rather want him to start smoking for a while before he asks again? Would you take him more serious that way?

Last edited:
He wants to start vaping because vape devices are marketed as lifestyle accessories. See @Simon G ’s posts in the thread about the sun. You can’t have it both ways. If vaping devices are marketed as cool, edgy lifestyle accessories, people who don’t smoke will want to buy them.

I am a beginner at vaping i am thinking of buying a vape but i do not know what is best fit for a beginner as well as i want it without nicotine. Any suggestions for a beginner?.

Get the innokin T20s vape pen,
covers everything a new vaper would want.

Maybe the Op is a smoker but wants to cold turkey on nicotine and thinks he can quit with only the physical act of smoking being replicated. Or he may be a potential smoker who wants to try the vape route instead,or indeed he could be using it as an appetite suppressant for weight loss, , either and anyway way it's not harming me so he can do what he likes . I would also recommend some form of simple one button device as a starting point.

Do you guys rather want him to start smoking for a while before he asks again? Would you take him more serious that way?
Tbh yeah, thing is, IF...IF he doesnt smoke, or vape. is it morally right for me/us to help him?

E.g if you were addicted to heroin, if someone came up to you whos never even smoked a cig yet alone tried owt hard, and asked for best place to get heroin...what would you do?
(I know vapings is less risky than shooting up, but just for arguments sake...)

Someone who smoked, may have alittle bit more respect for the ecig than say someone who just wants to cloud chase because it looks cool, and think of all the risks that involves with battery safety, because cloudchasing only goes one way, and thats mech imo. Just dont wanna help someone be headline news on the Daily Fail.

Sopose then again on other end of spectrum for argument...you gotta try this bit of cake...its the best cake in the world...its gorgeous its addictive, itll make you overweight and induce a diabetic coma...would you recommend? Lol

Last edited:
Tbh yeah, thing is, IF...IF he doesnt smoke, or vape. is it morally right for me/us to help him?

E.g if you were addicted to heroin, if someone came up to you whos never even smoked a cig yet alone tried owt hard, and asked for best place to get heroin...what would you do?
(I know vapings is less risky than shooting up, but just for arguments sake...)

That’s a bunk comparison and totally irrelevant. I shouldn’t need to explain why, but just to be clear, heroin is a class a drug, the op would be risking going to prison by trying to purchase it. Vape devices are sold in vape shops, online, corner shops etc and marketed with child friendly or edgy lifestyle packaging, which might be what appeals to the op, for all we know. He wants a vape. Perhaps because he’s been led to believe that vaping is cool.

Back
Top Bottom