What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VCMT2 30mm leak advice

Billy_

Postman
Morning Apes,

So I bagged myself an authentic VCMT2 30mm in the Black Friday sales for a steal at £18.00, and I love it. Enourmous build deck and great flavour. However I’m really struggling to get this wicked correctly, as it leaks juice like a mofo, I lose half a tank every time I refill.

So I’m after some advice from those who have had experience with this RTA for the best method to prevent leakages.

So far I’ve tried short wicks, long wicks, tucking my wicks into the centre channel, packing in extra cut offs into the juice flow control, and cutting the juice flow control down to 50%.

Any tips would be great! Thanks

Did you ever find a solution to stopping it leaking? I’ve had mine a couple of days now and re wicked it several times different ways with no joys.

Did you ever find a solution to stopping it leaking? I’ve had mine a couple of days now and re wicked it several times different ways with no joys.
The VCMT’s leak like holy fuck no matter what you try. It has to be the worst RTA I have ever owned.

You're all amateurs:grin2:. Mine's never leaked a drop.
Clever cunt. :D Maybe you got the non leaky version. It is a good tank, and I like it. But unless you wick it bang on, it leaks.

I've got an original VCMT30, hardly use it now as it pisses juice all over the place.

I have an authentic V1, never got on with it, dry hits or leaks, poor to average flavour, gonna give it another go though.

Back
Top Bottom