What's new

Vaporesso target pm80 help

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Hey guys hope we are all well, been using this device for a while now use it at about 25 watts enjoy it but recently it's been randomly just turning off and then doesn't turn on until plug it into the charger then everything is reset etc happens once a week about, has anyone else had a similar problem or is there a device similar eg a pod and coil system that's like it I could try
Sam

I used a magnetic usb lead and connector, when I left the Micro usb connector in the PM80, it did exactly what you described, except it was a daily occurrence. I took the connector out, and now charge with a standard lead, it hasn't happened since. Probably not much help to you, but maybe it suggests a usb port issue.

I used a magnetic usb lead and connector, when I left the Micro usb connector in the PM80, it did exactly what you described, except it was a daily occurrence. I took the connector out, and now charge with a standard lead, it hasn't happened since. Probably not much help to you, but maybe it suggests a usb port issue.
Thank you mate will see what I've got when get home
Sam

Back
Top Bottom