What's new

Vapoholic Fantasi juice?

hariboholmes

Postman
Does anyone have any experience of the Fantasi shortfills available from vapoholic.co.uk?

Are they authentic and if not are they decent?

I'm looking for a nice ADV and am a huge fan of Fantasi (ice variety) but the price of it means it's an occasional payday treat. However the price on this site would make it affordable (£10 for 120ml 6mg)

If it really bad and not recommended are there any other companies that offer juice at this price I'm getting bored of 1poundeliquid and my stash of Rejuiced Grape Soda is running low!

That is a good price but At that price I would be a little dubious as never heard of that supplier. Will do some digging when I get home.

Im also a big fan of the fantasi range and other malaysian liquids.

Drip hacks do 60ml shortfills for £9.99 and they do cryo fanta, grape and mango which are like the fantasi range.

If you consider mixing your own they also do the concentrates and bottle shots (just add vg, pg and nic) which works out pretty cheap.

Id also recommend flavour boss purple slush (asap grape clone), green slush and pineapple sploosh (slow blow clone)

Just had a quick look and those are definitely not authentic.

Might be good, might be terrible though experience tells me probably terrible.

What is the world coming to when people clone the clones?

Vapoholic are vendors on here & it was how i first heard of them, i bought there horny mango & it was the worste fowl tasting juice ive ever tried, the smell was chemicaly & really hurt my throat, took months as well to finaly get rid of the smell out of my OBS Crius 2, i would never touch them again....

also check out Flavour Boss, Boss shots they have some stuff simular to what your looking for .

now ive had a chance to look id agree with above they are clones and not real fantasi so dont expect them to be around for long as ive heard trading standards are out and about.
i wouldnt touch them with a bargepole.

£10.50 for 60ml but the real macoy https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/fantasi
these are original bottles

fantasi.JPG

Thanks for the heads up as I almost ordered 2 bottles to qualify for free postage!

Hi Guys thanks very much from the comments. We have read with interest and firstly, the "Fantasi" range is our own clone range made in the UK as it states on vapoholic.co.uk.
We use only UK supplied ingredients to produce high quality juices, but want to sell them for a reasonable price. We are registered with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency and have a selection of both TPD registered 10ml range as well as shortfills. As manufacturers we are able to cut out the middle man and follow our philosophy of "making vaping cheaper again". So ask yourself this question, do you want to pay high street retail prices, or do you want to pay a price similar to the wholesale price your local shop would be paying to buy their stoxk? We pass the savings on to you and its laughable that some people would dismiss the juice without trying it purely because its priced well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom