What's new

Vaping in Dubai ?

Although never dealt with them, I have seen their police in action, they do not err on the side of caution,if they think youve done wrong dont even try arguing. As for the bottles of juice be careful as I take some prescription drugs which are banned in the UAE and have to take a letter from my Doctor to prove they were prescribed to take them in the country will admit tho only stopped the once and on production of letter they were most apologetic for stopping me

Hi Jammy, yes you can bring ecigs for personal use only but again customs sometimes do confiscate ecig related products at the airport...you need to insert them with your clothes in your suitcases and don't bring them in as a hand carry. There are lots of vapers in Dubai who can help you with vaping supplies...just message vapersgulf on skype...cheers

Hi Jammy, yes you can bring ecigs for personal use only but again customs sometimes do confiscate ecig related products at the airport...you need to insert them with your clothes in your suitcases and don't bring them in as a hand carry. There are lots of vapers in Dubai who can help you with vaping supplies...just message vapersgulf on skype...cheers

Has this changes recently, as I'm about to book a flight that goes via Dubai, and there was a note on the booking page that e-cigs are illegal and will be confiscated?

Bump. So no to big mods.. and I have to smuggle egos through cabin or check-in luggage? Harsh, but at least I stock-up on gear in Philippines!

Back
Top Bottom