What's new

Vaping & High Blood pressure

Actually I'm afraid if I Vape zero nicotine I will look for some nicotine.
I can buy 1.5mg ready mixed base vg90. I always mix my juices in 20%. So it will end on 1.2mg nicotine. I have a squonker and profile rda. I think vaping 1.2mg on a dripper will be much better than smoking a cigarette. I smoke regular Camel cigarettes. Smoking 10 to 12 cigarettes a day.

But if my doctor say yes you have high blood pressure and you have to quit smoking and also nicotine as well then I have to Vape zero nicotine a while. And maybe after a few weeks quit everything.

See your Doctor and get your blood pressure under control first and then think about whether or not you need to lower your nic.

Actually I'm afraid if I Vape zero nicotine I will look for some nicotine.
I can buy 1.5mg ready mixed base vg90. I always mix my juices in 20%. So it will end on 1.2mg nicotine. I have a squonker and profile rda. I think vaping 1.2mg on a dripper will be much better than smoking a cigarette. I smoke regular Camel cigarettes. Smoking 10 to 12 cigarettes a day.

But if my doctor say yes you have high blood pressure and you have to quit smoking and also nicotine as well then I have to Vape zero nicotine a while. And maybe after a few weeks quit everything.

ah, OK I didn't realise you were smoking and vaping at the moment, well you can start by cutting those 10 fags out a day right now, filthy habit. ;)

Well... Finally visited my doctor and made some blood samples.
I have a mild cholesterol value and little high blood pressure.
So he gave me some low MG medicine.
Damnn..never had these problems before. I'm 45 years old.

These things happen as we get older, don't be too stressed.

I have an elevated (but not too high) cholesterol value too, as well as slightly high blood pressure. I have to take statins for the cholesterol, but the doctor just advised a bit more exercise and to look at my diet for the blood pressure.

My doctor was very glad to hear I had used vaping to give up smoking, and when I told him I continue to vape, but at a low nicotine level he said that obviously the ideal would be to aim towards giving up vaping too, but that he would prefer me to vape than to go back to smoking.

I'm not going to give you any advice as that would be between you and your doctor, but have a look at the article below from the British Heart Foundation.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/e-cigarettes

These things happen as we get older, don't be too stressed.

I have an elevated (but not too high) cholesterol value too, as well as slightly high blood pressure. I have to take statins for the cholesterol, but the doctor just advised a bit more exercise and to look at my diet for the blood pressure.

My doctor was very glad to hear I had used vaping to give up smoking, and when I told him I continue to vape, but at a low nicotine level he said that obviously the ideal would be to aim towards giving up vaping too, but that he would prefer me to vape than to go back to smoking.

I'm not going to give you any advice as that would be between you and your doctor, but have a look at the article below from the British Heart Foundation.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/e-cigarettes
I'm vaping 8mg MTL and 4mg subohm.
I hope it's good. But I will definitely lower the nicotine after 1 month or 2.

Back
Top Bottom