Innokin
What's new

Vaping & High Blood pressure

Vape Superstore
Is it safe to Vape with nicotine if a person has high blood pressure?

Hi

I wouldn't say its safe as nicotine in any form increases your heart rate BUT if you smoked then i dont see the problem in vaping, just reduce the amount of nicotine to a lower amount.

Thats my opinion, maybe spk to your doctor about it?

As I understand it nicotine will raise blood pressure regardless of how you consume it, I don't think it makes any difference. It you've been told by your doctor to cut it out for that reason then vaping probably won't help. Have you been told to cut of caffeine and alcohol too, lose weight? How serious is it?

Vape Green
.... also as dee dee says, vaping could allow you to either replace smoking with a nicotine free habit or very low amount of nicotine, which could help somewhat.

I will visit my doctor next week. I'm not sure. But I have made some measurements with a blood pressure machine at home.
Its not looking good.

If so... Quitting cigs and Vape zero nicotine

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Please speak with your doctor regarding health concerns and mention the anxiety you appear to be having based on your posts.

Vaping or not vaping be very aware that high blood pressure that is not controlled by medications is dangerous and can be fatal.
My 58yr old brother in law suffered a silent heart attack 3 weeks ago and died before the air ambulance could get there, he was fit and well besides having high blood pressure that was controlled by meds, but someone told him that if you are on blood pressure meds that somehow you are more likely to contract Corona virus, so without telling even his wife he stopped taking them about 2 or 3 months ago, this was only found out after investigations after post mortem. He suffered no effects until the morning he died, he woke up clammy and feeling sick, next thing he collapsed on the floor and his wife and daughter was giving him CPR to no avail.
If you suspect you have high blood pressure get to the Doctor ASAP and if you’re diagnosed with high blood pressure never skip your tablets.

AcmeFog
I will visit my doctor next week. I'm not sure. But I have made some measurements with a blood pressure machine at home.
Its not looking good.

If so... Quitting cigs and Vape zero nicotine

Cool, please let us know how you get on...

You could vape zero nicotine liquids, which might help with the 'habit' side of things, give you something to hold, inhale and see 'smoke' coming out of your mouth... I feel it's a big part of why vaping is so effective for quitting smoking, if it wasn't we would have all quit before when we tried patches, gums, etc like a lot of us did (and failed with) You'll still have to deal with the lack of nicotine, but that will pass after a while.

If you need any advice on recommended kits for you, ask us after you've been to the doc and we'll point in the right direction for something simple to use and suitable.

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Vaping or not vaping be very aware that high blood pressure that is not controlled by medications is dangerous and can be fatal.
My 58yr old brother in law suffered a silent heart attack 3 weeks ago and died before the air ambulance could get there, he was fit and well besides having high blood pressure that was controlled by meds, but someone told him that if you are on blood pressure meds that somehow you are more likely to contract Corona virus, so without telling even his wife he stopped taking them about 2 or 3 months ago, this was only found out after investigations after post mortem. He suffered no effects until the morning he died, he woke up clammy and feeling sick, next thing he collapsed on the floor and his wife and daughter was giving him CPR to no avail.
If you suspect you have high blood pressure get to the Doctor ASAP and if you’re diagnosed with high blood pressure never skip your tablets.

jesus, so sorry to hear this man, thoughts with your family ... terrible. :(

Royal Flush Vape
Actually I'm afraid if I Vape zero nicotine I will look for some nicotine.
I can buy 1.5mg ready mixed base vg90. I always mix my juices in 20%. So it will end on 1.2mg nicotine. I have a squonker and profile rda. I think vaping 1.2mg on a dripper will be much better than smoking a cigarette. I smoke regular Camel cigarettes. Smoking 10 to 12 cigarettes a day.

But if my doctor say yes you have high blood pressure and you have to quit smoking and also nicotine as well then I have to Vape zero nicotine a while. And maybe after a few weeks quit everything.

Back
Top Bottom