What's new

vapesmarter mods..

I seem to have amassed a few of Stu mods over the years!

Still special devices which only get brought out on special occasions. "Corey" was used on my wedding day.

It's the little details I love, the personal touches that make each device unique. "Corey" for example means nothing to anyone else but me.

Talk to @vapesmarter, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

And yes Stu... Centurion is in need of a good polish!
IMG_20210404_195631_edit_200215712788719.jpg

IMG_20210404_195709_edit_200187142136640.jpg

IMG_20210404_195728_edit_200201199398096.jpg

I seem to have amassed a few of Stu mods over the years!

Still special devices which only get brought out on special occasions. "Corey" was used on my wedding day.

It's the little details I love, the personal touches that make each device unique. "Corey" for example means nothing to anyone else but me.

Talk to @vapesmarter, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

And yes Stu... Centurion is in need of a good polish!
View attachment 243874
View attachment 243875
View attachment 243876
beautiful collection you have going there!! :2thumbsup:

Collage 2021-04-04 21_53_38.jpg

My 2. They get used constantly and both still in great nick, if in need of a wee polish.

Last edited:
a lot of old mods there not in a bad way:14: in a good way that they are still going:2thumbsup: but in a bad way for me because they are still going :17:

when I look back I notice how much they have changed the prices are relatively the same though.

the yihi 485j and 486j boards are dam good boards but yihi have stopped shipping I use all many of boards but the DNA boards have the best warranty and that means more to me than the mod, that's the thing when you step up and make this a business you have to comply with so many things and warranty and fixing the mod for 12 months is the main one. I notice the stupid screw debate lives on which I find amazing as lots of people coo over the lost vape ursa quest and its held together with 18 of them 8 on each sides and 8 top and bottom I use 5 on a plate to give the customer Evolves no quibble 12 months FREE RMA and its....oh look at the screws....

a lot of old mods there not in a bad way:14: in a good way that they are still going:2thumbsup: but in a bad way for me because they are still going :17:

when I look back I notice how much they have changed the prices are relatively the same though.

the yihi 485j and 486j boards are dam good boards but yihi have stopped shipping I use all many of boards but the DNA boards have the best warranty and that means more to me than the mod, that's the thing when you step up and make this a business you have to comply with so many things and warranty and fixing the mod for 12 months is the main one. I notice the stupid screw debate lives on which I find amazing as lots of people coo over the lost vape ursa quest and its held together with 18 of them 8 on each sides and 8 top and bottom I use 5 on a plate to give the customer Evolves no quibble 12 months FREE RMA and its....oh look at the screws....
The screws add character.

The only thing that triggers my OCD slightly is that the DNA boards only have 3 screw holes, that aren't in an aesthetic layout....

The screws add character.

The only thing that triggers my OCD slightly is that the DNA boards only have 3 screw holes, that aren't in an aesthetic layout....

they have 4 one serves no purpose so I don't use it (one less screw......got make some profit)

Back
Top Bottom