What's new

vapesmarter mods..

custard vaper

Postman
I have just spent an hour watching you tube videos on these and they are just stunning works of art..love the little touches like the box and leather usb it comes with not to mention the picture of Alfie, definitely going to save a bit of cash and make one of these beauties my next major purchase.

100% agree, they are all wonderful. Receiving the complete kit is such a pleasure!

This is one he made for me Sankofa, love it!

20200908_184950.jpg 20201008_215410.jpg

Id still have it lol...is that a yihi board in it? was under the impression they were mostly DNA's fitted?

IMAG0506.jpg

I love mine, I don't think Stu uses Yihi chips anymore because they are hard to source for him. Speak to him though, if you don't ask you won't know.

View attachment 243865

I love mine, I don't think Stu uses Yihi chips anymore because they are hard to source for him. Speak to him though, if you don't ask you won't know.
im running out of superlatives for these, its lovely!! i will annoy him nearer the time, i would only be after a single 18650 mod as i only mtl vape at 18 watts, nothing too fancy, just really admire the workmanship that goes in to them.

Back
Top Bottom