What's new

Vapers greasy windows

Mr Muscle window cleaner works for me ... I do clean my windows twice a week though since I started vaping. It also sticks to EVERYTHING lolol. My wooden fireplace is a mess until it's cleaned

Mr Muscle window cleaner works for me ... I do clean my windows twice a week though since I started vaping. It also sticks to EVERYTHING lolol. My wooden fireplace is a mess until it's cleaned

Hi pipi,

Hope you are well.
I still say vodka..................:beerchug

A standard kitchen towel
Any detergent (fairy is best here)
A soft cloth or old/cheap plain t-shirt
Mix the detergent with water (needs a good bit), use the towel to clean and the soft cloth to dry
Ex window cleaner and this is the cheapest way, if you polish it enough with the soft cloth it will give excellent results
I used a very similar solution when I did it professionally but with proper tools.

my mrs is always having a go about it to me i only vape down in the living room but the windows in the bedroom get the same so i must be blowing big clouds thats all i can say...

A standard kitchen towel
Any detergent (fairy is best here)
A soft cloth or old/cheap plain t-shirt
Mix the detergent with water (needs a good bit), use the towel to clean and the soft cloth to dry
Ex window cleaner and this is the cheapest way, if you polish it enough with the soft cloth it will give excellent results
I used a very similar solution when I did it professionally but with proper tools.
Yep can confirm a bit of fairy in warm water works perfectly and much better then any windolene ,Mr muscle etc!! [emoji4]

I got a microfibre cloth pad and used some pickled onion vinegar to clean car windscreen and worked great.

Any recommendations for what cleaning products to use on my windows. Windolene and Mr Muscle (which I'm sure are actually the same thing) aren't up to the job, they don't remove any more of the grease than a damp cloth.

And just out of curiosity, why does e-juice residue only stick to glass? It doesn't stick to wood or stone or anything else as far as I can tell.
What about spider shit?
That makes more mess on my windows

Back
Top Bottom