What's new

Vapers greasy windows

icepie

Postman
Any recommendations for what cleaning products to use on my windows. Windolene and Mr Muscle (which I'm sure are actually the same thing) aren't up to the job, they don't remove any more of the grease than a damp cloth.

And just out of curiosity, why does e-juice residue only stick to glass? It doesn't stick to wood or stone or anything else as far as I can tell.

Any recommendations for what cleaning products to use on my windows. Windolene and Mr Muscle (which I'm sure are actually the same thing) aren't up to the job, they don't remove any more of the grease than a damp cloth.

And just out of curiosity, why does e-juice residue only stick to glass? It doesn't stick to wood or stone or anything else as far as I can tell.

Vodka cleans my tanks a treat, but it's a bit extreme to use on windows.

The other stuff I use at work (and on my spectacles) is Isopropyl Alcohol Pure.

You can get it from here http://darrantchemicals.co.uk/isopropyl-alcohol
£3.90 a litre.

As for why it only sticks to glass, that's how it appears to you.
Glass is a very smooth, non absorbent material, so the vg just lies on the surface.
Wood, and stone on the other hand are quite rough, and absorbent in comparison.

White vinegar in hot water should do the job then buff with kitchen roll, my Mrs manages to get the windows clean and that's in a 4 square meters room which i can fog up with about 5 pulls using a manta at 85 watts

I'm so glad someone asked this question, my windscreen is bad with vg I'll try the vinegar trick when this weather calms down

I'm a bit worried about the fan inside my xbox and the screen on my lcd tv. They both seem ok up to now though.

Chorus:

"Ol style Windolene - tis a pink cream.
Goes on eeeeeasy an you can see where you clean...."

And repeat... :)

Forget Windolene spray - taint worth a damn.

I had to buy her a karcher window vac when it became obvious it was me vaping.

Tbh it's class [emoji106]

Well worth the money

Back
Top Bottom