What's new

Vapegoo Review

Update...... was actually impressed by the first order and flavours that I ordered again which arrived today!!
630ml for £39.99!!!!!
Rhubarb, Drumsticks Chew,Pear drop candy again as I loved them last time but forcing myself to experiment with others...
Jackpot as Im curious to try
Dragon tearz as sounds fab
Fruit salad chew as sounds decent
Banoffee custard as I loved that flavour from previous supplier so I suppose it’ll be good to compare!!
3mg mixed in, 2minute bottle shake with a 2hour air and there away into the “vape” cupboard for a 2 week steep!! Can’t wait to try them!!
By "2hour air" do you mean you leave the lid off the juice for 2 hours?

If you do you know it offers no benefit to your juice? If anything its a bad thing as the VG will pull the moisture out of the air and into your juice never mind the flavour turning weaker [emoji4]

Gave up on vapegoo after discovering LiQuid.
Half the liquids have no flavour and some taste completely off.
So far Iv found them ideal, but each to their own tbh bud! Iv tried liquid before and there not for me bud but good luck! Can I ask tho... I have read this thread in full and you kinda persuaded me to give them a go as your reviews were all for vapegoo so has something changed your mind? But confused bud

By "2hour air" do you mean you leave the lid off the juice for 2 hours?

If you do you know it offers no benefit to your juice? If anything its a bad thing as the VG will pull the moisture out of the air and into your juice never mind the flavour turning weaker [emoji4]
Thanks for the response mate, erm yeah Iv added the nic gave a two minute shake and let hem air for 2 hours as this was recommended when I message them bud? Wasn’t any adverse problems when following this method the first time? Does it affect the flavouring?
Cheers

So far Iv found them ideal, but each to their own tbh bud! Iv tried liquid before and there not for me bud but good luck! Can I ask tho... I have read this thread in full and you kinda persuaded me to give them a go as your reviews were all for vapegoo so has something changed your mind? But confused bud

I was being generous with some of the reviews as I didn't want to accept some of the liquids i bought weren't great.
The fact is, if you buy a 60ml bottle and don't like it, its a massive waste of money.
LiQuid in comparison, i've never had a liquid which was bland.

oh can i answer this one please please :)

i will always try and help out new up and coming vape suppliers so i gave them a go.
out of 9 bottles 7 went down the sink. that was after taking them to work and trying to give them away and no one wanted them. they tried and then gave me them back. they were then removed from the recommended suppliers list as there was a lot of bad feedback.
then VenomX got hooked on them and enjoyed them so a few months later i gave them another go and all 3 went down the sink.
now for people on a tight budget i guess they are ok ish if not a bit hit and miss on consistency.
for me after trying hundreds if not into the thousands amount of juice i honestly think there are much better out there. they may be a few quid more in price but for that extra few quid you do get quality.

take the challenge.
give us an idea on how much you are willing to pay for say 50ml and 100ml bottles and try some and then compare.
there is a few sites here that have been tried and tested by members POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

I was being generous with some of the reviews as I didn't want to accept some of the liquids i bought weren't great.
The fact is, if you buy a 60ml bottle and don't like it, its a massive waste of money.
LiQuid in comparison, i've never had a liquid which was bland.
Ah right ok, so did you not actually rate them at all bud? Was hoping to pick your brains on the flavours you found good value for money lad? I get what you mean but Iv tried rhubarb, drumstick chew pear drop and found them ideal after a 2 week steep however gnarleygoo was like nothing, no taste or flavour?!
I’m enjoying them so far like!

oh can i answer this one please please :)

i will always try and help out new up and coming vape suppliers so i gave them a go.
out of 9 bottles 7 went down the sink. that was after taking them to work and trying to give them away and no one wanted them. they tried and then gave me them back. they were then removed from the recommended suppliers list as there was a lot of bad feedback.
then VenomX got hooked on them and enjoyed them so a few months later i gave them another go and all 3 went down the sink.
now for people on a tight budget i guess they are ok ish if not a bit hit and miss on consistency.
for me after trying hundreds if not into the thousands amount of juice i honestly think there are much better out there. they may be a few quid more in price but for that extra few quid you do get quality.

take the challenge.
give us an idea on how much you are willing to pay for say 50ml and 100ml bottles and try some and then compare.
there is a few sites here that have been tried and tested by members POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Ah right I see, that’s a pretty damning verdict to pour 7 down the sink?!! Ats mental mate!! Iv only tried a handful and Iv enjoyed all but 1 which was gnarleygoo bud!! I don’t really have a budget mate I used vape so serious which was ok, liQuid was pretty poor and rockstar vapes which was meh!! Yeah I’d read venomx posts and thought this guy seems to have tried and enjoyed and gave honest enough reviews so he kinda convinced me more than anything to start trying them but he isn’t keen on them anymore!!

Ah right I see, that’s a pretty damning verdict to pour 7 down the sink?!! Ats mental mate!! Iv only tried a handful and Iv enjoyed all but 1 which was gnarleygoo bud!! I don’t really have a budget mate I used vape so serious which was ok, liQuid was pretty poor and rockstar vapes which was meh!! Yeah I’d read venomx posts and thought this guy seems to have tried and enjoyed and gave honest enough reviews so he kinda convinced me more than anything to start trying them but he isn’t keen on them anymore!!

Whereabouts in Scotland do ya hail from?

Back
Top Bottom