What's new

Vapegoo Review

Where are the reviews? I just see some one liners with a word or two about the flavour...

Well what else is there to write ? I described what the liquids taste like, thats all there is too it

Where are the reviews? I just see some one liners with a word or two about the flavour...
in a nutshel exactly this.
as ive said before @VenomX they are not really reviews.
ive written 5 myself now and to me they are a bit kak but at least im trying :)

have a read through some of these https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/product-reviews/e-liquid-reviews/

as you must have at least 20 or 30 flavors from them now with plenty of steeping then i think its time for your first real review on all the flavors.

Maybe if a proper review is ever posted here one of the mods will move this thread to the corrert forum.

Maybe if a proper review is ever posted here one of the mods will move this thread to the corrert forum.

Lol

What more is there to talk about ? If i reviewed a can of pepsi saying its sugary fruity and fizzy what more would you want me to say ?
I describe what the liquid taste like and if its bland or not. theres nothing more to say about it.

What are the main notes of the flavour? And undertones?
How complex or simple is the flavour?
What can you taste on the inhale? And the exhale? How's the mouthfeel? And throat hit?
Did the liquid require steeping for you to get the most out of it?
If so, how did it compare between day 1 and the steeped time?
If so, how long did it take to steep?
How does it compare to similar/identical recipes made by other companies? Value for money compared to similar/identical recipes?
How did the liquid compare on different setups and wattages? What was the sweet spot and setup for you?
How did the flavour change at different wattages or on different setups?
Consistency between flavours if you repeat purchase a flavour?
Review of packaging, service, price (value for money).

There's loads more you can cover....if you're writing a review to help people make informed decisions on their purchases you should put some effort in. as your opinion will be more valued.

@VenomX My paypal isn't working even after calling customer service. and Vapegoo have removed the "pay with card" function.

I've just ordered some off re-juiced, I hope they live up to the hype as they're not as cheap as vapegoo :(

@VenomX My paypal isn't working even after calling customer service. and Vapegoo have removed the "pay with card" function.

I've just ordered some off re-juiced, I hope they live up to the hype as they're not as cheap as vapegoo :(

Thats really odd, so your paypal works on rejuiced but not vapegoo ?

Thats really odd, so your paypal works on rejuiced but not vapegoo ?

No my Paypal doesn't work at all. But Vapegoo used to have a 'pay with debit/credit card' option, but they have removed that now.

Rejuiced still have the choice to pay by paypal or by card through their site which is what I had to do

No my Paypal doesn't work at all. But Vapegoo used to have a 'pay with debit/credit card' option, but they have removed that now.

Rejuiced still have the choice to pay by paypal or by card through their site which is what I had to do

Ok mate let us know how the liquids are, cream egg sounds interesting !

Wow, what a let down. I’d heard great things about Big Mommas Milk from Rejuiced. There’s next to zero flavour and a twinge at the end that tastes like burnt coils. I’ve replaced the coils in my pen 22 and Alien. And same results, very weak and almost tastes like burn. In my honest opinion, Vapegoo’s Mothers milk is way better.

Now I did see in the delivery note, it says “the liquid is ready to vape, but some people like to steep the liquid.” Then it says “the liquid should have steeped in the warehouse”

SO, I’m hoping it is quite a fresh batch and the flavour will come through after a bit of steeping.

Back
Top Bottom