What's new

Vapegoo Review

after i saw eyeballs review for http://1ten-eliquids.co.uk/shop/ i ordered some of there jam roly poly, the juice needed nic adding a quick shake & i was in heaven, for 15 quid im very impressed & will be a returning customer, as for vapegoo ive moved on...

Two new flavours have been added to the long list of flavours
Toffee Apple
Dirty Shake ( chocolate donut and milkshake )

after i saw eyeballs review for http://1ten-eliquids.co.uk/shop/ i ordered some of there jam roly poly, the juice needed nic adding a quick shake & i was in heaven, for 15 quid im very impressed & will be a returning customer, as for vapegoo ive moved on...
I've not had a bad juice from them to be fair. Yes the custard ones are similar with differential fruit notes but the flavours are right and the juice is consistent and smooth. Even if your not sure. I can't recommend the mango one enough. It's incredibly good.
Again note these juices will not work well in a stock coil tank or small rta.

I have to admit, from the multiple bottles I purchased only 2 really tasted like what they were advertised as - banana cream and grape soda. others were horrific, won't be purchasing from them again - given them away to a friend and he has found the 3 he tried disgusting sadly.

Peanut butter + Strawberry Jam
Tastes just like peanut butter, very little taste of strawberry.. still a very nice liquid :D

Peanut butter + Strawberry Jam
Tastes just like peanut butter, very little taste of strawberry.. still a very nice liquid :D
Put that away now for a few weeks venomx. It's a common recipe and does come right after a steep. Rejuiced used to do a decent one. The American ones nailed it and came pre steeped but you pay your money ect. Some of the well blended shortfills from yank land and even cheap thrills are becoming available at some really competitive prices at the moment.

Put that away now for a few weeks venomx. It's a common recipe and does come right after a steep. Rejuiced used to do a decent one. The American ones nailed it and came pre steeped but you pay your money ect. Some of the well blended shortfills from yank land and even cheap thrills are becoming available at some really competitive prices at the moment.

Nice one yes i will do mate, got loads to keep me occupied whilst i wait for it to steep :D

So this is the third batch i've bought from vapegoo, and it is by far the best, some of their desert/food liquids have very little taste so its best to play it safe and buy fruity ones,

The only one i have a gripe with is Lucky Leprechaun, very little flavour to it. However, i read somebody else said the same thing, and after 3 weeks of steeping it was g2g

@VenomX I want your best 5 from Vapegoo, I'm about to order again. Hope you're well btw mate, not been on in a while.

No problem mate
I'm ordering another 5 this week.

So far the best
Mothers milk
Razzleberry
Custard Cream
Sunny V
Refreshers Bar

And, Peanut butter & Strawberry :D

Back
Top Bottom