What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapegoo Review

My update on vapegoo. I got myself 10 bottles a few weeks ago just for a look see. You have to let them steep, end of. Try vaping them right away, and they will rip your throat out. I have just opened a bottle of Mr Ripple, and it is not too bad. If you are on a tight budget, then go for it. They are not the best juices in the world but they are vapable. I just use them for work when I'm travelling about.

My update on vapegoo. I got myself 10 bottles a few weeks ago just for a look see. You have to let them steep, end of. Try vaping them right away, and they will rip your throat out. I have just opened a bottle of Mr Ripple, and it is not too bad. If you are on a tight budget, then go for it. They are not the best juices in the world but they are vapable. I just use them for work when I'm travelling about.

Ive only ever had 2 liquids which were harsh on my throat at first, refreshers sweets and rubarb and custard. the rest are nice and smoooooth

Sunny V
Tastes awesome, just like orangena/orange-ade/fizzy orange

The popcorn one they do is in my top three most vile liquids known to mankind.

The popcorn one they do is in my top three most vile liquids known to mankind.

What are the other two? This is for research purposes, just in case I stumble across them, lol.

Going back to the thread, I tried vapegoo about eighteen months ago, they were rank and have never ordered again. BUT, nine months ago I found an unopened bottle, I can't remember which flavour, it had gone almost black and it was awesome.

So sunny V was delicious, just like orangeade.

Last one tomorrow, Strawberry and Peanut butter !

What are the other two? This is for research purposes, just in case I stumble across them, lol.

Going back to the thread, I tried vapegoo about eighteen months ago, they were rank and have never ordered again. BUT, nine months ago I found an unopened bottle, I can't remember which flavour, it had gone almost black and it was awesome.
Their juice does even out but it needs excessive time to become good. Well keep away from dragons rise all together as there's something very wrong with their juice. Universally it's described as vaping razor blades but the other two where both from one pound Liquid. High vg apple pie which was swiftly removed from sale. Just awful a touch of Mr kiplings Apple pie for a split second followed by a mountain sized chunk of cinnamon as hot as a fireball. I retch thinking of it. And sadly another"Liquid" Turkish delight high vg. Like vaping liquid soap. And the flavour never left. I had to throw a hobo drifter clone away as it smelt like I'd washed it in rose zaflora.
Drip drop have just re released cookie dough and clothes cream fudge which once they've has a week or two steep are about the best banger liquids I've ever tried. I'd pay premium money for them no question.

i really need to try drip drop coconut as not found a decent one anywhere else yet.
clothes :D clotted cream fudge is the nuts and cookie dough was one of my all time faves from drip drop.
think they are a bit expensive at £12 for 50ml for mr v compared to what he is used too from vape poo.

i know, i know, and im glad you found some you both like at a very good price. but as i said previously they are not for me one bit.

Back
Top Bottom