What's new

VapeGeek Website

Glyn

Initiate
Hi all

Has anyone used the Vapegeek website to order anything? I have ordered an RTA and I was expecting a delay for the item to come into stock and on the page they expected the item by 8/8/18 I have used there contact us section to ask for an update as I haven't heard anything and they haven't responded so I'm really hoping its not a scam site.

Thanks

Glyn

Hi all

Has anyone used the Vapegeek website to order anything? I have ordered an RTA and I was expecting a delay for the item to come into stock and on the page they expected the item by 8/8/18 I have used there contact us section to ask for an update as I haven't heard anything and they haven't responded so I'm really hoping its not a scam site.

Thanks

Glyn
Vapegeek are definitely not a scam site, they've been going for a good few years. I and loads of apes order from them, and they used to be very active on here, although not so much of late.
Not sure why they haven't responded to you, but give them I chance, I'm sure they will.

like @Lord Grim said, Vapegeek are well respected within the industry and I've not heard anything bad about them personally. Is there a telephone number for you to call also?

Vapegeek are definitely not a scam site, they've been going for a good few years. I and loads of apes order from them, and they used to be very active on here, although not so much of late.
Not sure why they haven't responded to you, but give them I chance, I'm sure they will.
Thanks just wanted to make sure as I haven't used them before, I was expecting a delay but just got a bit twitchy because there has been no correspondence or updates from them, and then I sent them a message and they haven't responded so my mind was working overtime LOL

Thanks

Glyn

like @Lord Grim said, Vapegeek are well respected within the industry and I've not heard anything bad about them personally. Is there a telephone number for you to call also?
there is a facebook page which I haven't tried sending a message on, thanks for the reply its put my mind at rest, doesn't help that its the most expensive RTA I have ever brought LOL

there is a facebook page which I haven't tried sending a message on, thanks for the reply its put my mind at rest, doesn't help that its the most expensive RTA I have ever brought LOL

Try all avenues mate. Genuinely I've not heard anything bad about those guys so they're pukka.

Owner's name is Natalie.

She's been around awhile in the industry, VapeGeeks one of the older vendors :)

I have used their site a fair few times. Never had an issue. And always had a quick answer if i had any questions about the products.

I have ordered a couple of times from them just small purchases juice drip tips but found them to be excellent with both orders and was very fast delivery

Back
Top Bottom