What's new

Vape stuff in transit - how do you protect your stuff?

I have a few mods that never leave the house and some that do a couple are a bit battered but thats why i use em out n about. plus i nearly always have it in my hand so not much use putting stuff in bags a cloth in a pocket is useful plus juice to top up n batteries in a case if need be. I dress to have pockets as needed too

I'm with CrustyFolker.

Only take out devices that I'm not bothered if they get a bit banged up. Inside pocket of jacket or if small enough in trouser pocket with mobile.

I spend most my life in a car though so everything gets thrown in centre console and as my Artery Pal found out other day, dropped into the road when I get out.

I use drippers at home, but when out and about i tend to just chuck a 6ml RTA on a small mod (nx30 usually), all fits nicely in my hand, jacket pocket or Mrs bag :)

Hmm maybe it's just me that gets drip tips covered in pocket fluff.. Getting that stuff in your mouth when you're taking a nice long drag is no fun.

Mod and liquid go into my jacket, inside chest pocket, spare batteries are inside one of the fogstar cases which I keep underneath the pillion seat on the bike.

Never had an issue with pocket fluff to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom