What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape shops future question

Well very true,but many thousands of people new to vape only in9w to buy from there local vape shop,so wont even know where online to go,so will end up smoking again,putting many at risk on there lungs if they get the virus
My shop has many makes of juice for 12.99 for 80ml juice,im not bothered about finding a replacement brand,id be happy getting the same amount 9f juice for the same price online if you could direct me to a site
Cheers

Try

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/

You can get 100 ml for 15 quid. If you order 6 × 50ml bottles will work out cheaper per bottle.

Plus there flavours are great and highly recommended on here

we have to remember that for now all these actions are temporary and the priority is staying safe. for everyone. and even there are only vape shops available now, you have the choice. competition is getting higher, prices are getting lower

Hey guys,was wondering what ya think about high street shops all being closed,and iv read other country's have kept theres open as people will end up back on the cigs if they cant get juice from there high street shops
Im one of these customers that purchase from my local vape shop
I cant afford the online prices for 50ml and have got used to my local shop where he does good deals for me as a long time user
So my question is
Do you think at any point the goverment will lift this stupid ban on the vape shops being closed
Just looking for your thoughts,i I now we dont actually know
Cheers guys
I don't the ban is stupid to be honest & most vape shops are offering a local delivery, anyway as for cheap good name brand liquids at good prices, I always check sites like vape streams who do quite a few 100ml shortfills for 9.99, then there's vape potions & Washington capes who always have quite a few good deals & finaly you can't forget primevapes top notch liquid [emoji16]

I don't the ban is stupid to be honest & most vape shops are offering a local delivery, anyway as for cheap good name brand liquids at good prices, I always check sites like vape streams who do quite a few 100ml shortfills for 9.99, then there's vape potions & Washington capes who always have quite a few good deals & finaly you can't forget primevapes top notch liquid [emoji16]

My vape shop is having you call in your order, pay over the phone and they bring your order out to curb. I don't think it's silly either. Only way this gonna go away. Our government giving a stimulus so we can pay our bills and companies can keep afloat while our country shuts down except the essential ones. Good idea but I think everyone and I mean everyone needs to stay home for 2 or 3 weeks. No one needs to leave home. After that open the doors see who didn't die from virus or family member

Not being funny just factual ... :(

Only way it's gonna die off and not come back.... The world needs to shut down....

My vape shop is having you call in your order, pay over the phone and they bring your order out to curb. I don't think it's silly either. Only way this gonna go away. Our government giving a stimulus so we can pay our bills and companies can keep afloat while our country shuts down except the essential ones. Good idea but I think everyone and I mean everyone needs to stay home for 2 or 3 weeks. No one needs to leave home. After that open the doors see who didn't die from virus or family member

Not being funny just factual ... :(

Only way it's gonna die off and not come back.... The world needs to shut down....

hiya kitty alot of the vape shops are doing the same as yours & i totaly agree everybody just needs to stay in, ps good too see ya back ;)

hiya kitty alot of the vape shops are doing the same as yours & i totaly agree everybody just needs to stay in, ps good too see ya back ;)
Yeah our local vape shops are doing a more consistent.delivery than the bloody chemist.

Back
Top Bottom