What's new

Vape shops future question

Might could try and email
BrokeDick.com and see if they deliver to your area. They do ship international.

They have 120 ml for 12.95
0, 3 and 6 mg nic

https://www.brokedick.com/shipping-returns/

Here's their shipping and return policy funny as feck lol

They are actually good juice, friend buys from there.

Read their about me on how they sell so cheap

Hey guys,was wondering what ya think about high street shops all being closed,and iv read other country's have kept theres open as people will end up back on the cigs if they cant get juice from there high street shops
Im one of these customers that purchase from my local vape shop
I cant afford the online prices for 50ml and have got used to my local shop where he does good deals for me as a long time user
So my question is
Do you think at any point the goverment will lift this stupid ban on the vape shops being closed
Just looking for your thoughts,i I now we dont actually know
Cheers guys

Both trade bodies (IBVTA & UKVIA), the New Nicotine Alliance, and Cancer Research UK have approached the government to overturn this closure.

With so many stores now trained to provide cessation counselling, it's vital people have access to them - there are still 6 million people smoking in the UK. Tag on the people who can't or won't shop online, and there's extra pressure being loaded onto the healthcare system.

If Italy can see the sense in opening up vape shops then we really ought to be able to understand the value here.

But who knows what they'll do; current policy isn't being dictated by common sense and committee at the moment.

Well very true,but many thousands of people new to vape only in9w to buy from there local vape shop,so wont even know where online to go,so will end up smoking again,putting many at risk on there lungs if they get the virus
My shop has many makes of juice for 12.99 for 80ml juice,im not bothered about finding a replacement brand,id be happy getting the same amount 9f juice for the same price online if you could direct me to a site
Cheers
I just bought 900ml of juice for £50 at www.juicefordays.co.uk

Admittedly I was looking for bargains, but they have loads of different juices at cheaper prices than you pay.

Yeah there's loads of options that will be of equal or even better quality than your local shop (rainbow vapes is also a good name brand discounter).
It is a shame but with trying to police flavour tasting bars and large amounts of people together in fairly small premises its understandable sadly.
The logic is online remains open and supermarkets, off licences, corner shops and fuel stations are selling juice safely packaged so there's technically juice available.
doesn't suit all obviously.
I'd have a look at b&m bargains. They've been able to remain open (though I'd argue they've been snide in advertising as a food retailer during this time rather than the general crap shop they actually are).
Anyway, I digress. B&m bargains stock 88vape shortfills at similar prices to your brief and many here are big fans of their shortfills. I picked up a 120mls for the fella down the road a week or so back for around a tenner. Lots of flavour choice too.

I went into my local B&M bargains a few days ago. The 88vape stock was down to 2 or 3 flavours of 10ml bottles.
They only started to have shortfills recently but have never had any nicshots to go with them (don't know if other stores sell nicshots or 88vape just dont supply them to shops).
stock hasn't been replenished since before the lockdown that I can see.

I went into my local B&M bargains a few days ago. The 88vape stock was down to 2 or 3 flavours of 10ml bottles.
They only started to have shortfills recently but have never had any nicshots to go with them (don't know if other stores sell nicshots or 88vape dont supply them to shops).
stock hasn't been replenished since before the lockdown that I can see.

Both B&M and home bargains locally sell 88vape (and another) and did nic shots to go with shortfills.

I have no clue whether they have stock atm though, I rarely go in anyway.

I've found the pound type shops are always slow to restock the 88vape stuff, then assholes like me come along and urm stock up :D

Am happy to shop online for vape stuff. Much more choice and better deals.

Back
Top Bottom