What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape shops future question

gregcool

Postman
Hey guys,was wondering what ya think about high street shops all being closed,and iv read other country's have kept theres open as people will end up back on the cigs if they cant get juice from there high street shops
Im one of these customers that purchase from my local vape shop
I cant afford the online prices for 50ml and have got used to my local shop where he does good deals for me as a long time user
So my question is
Do you think at any point the goverment will lift this stupid ban on the vape shops being closed
Just looking for your thoughts,i I now we dont actually know
Cheers guys

Hey guys,was wondering what ya think about high street shops all being closed,and iv read other country's have kept theres open as people will end up back on the cigs if they cant get juice from there high street shops
I cant afford the online prices for 50ml and have got used to my local shop where he does good deals for me as a long time user
So my question is
Do you think at any point the goverment will lift this stupid ban on the vape shops being closed
Cheers guys
No. Is the sad answer. Though there will be some easing, of restrictions, in the coming weeks. Who knows

He must be doing you a seriously good deal on them...

When I was using shortfills I couldn't justify the shop prices when the online prices were so much lower.

When I was using shortfills I couldn't justify the shop prices when the online prices were so much lower.
My local does 120 short fills of known make juices, anywhere from £6.99 to ££13.99. I can buy Vampire Vape 60 short fills for £5, in another.
For sure the same gear would be £18 and up, if you visit Flawless. So I don't buy juice from them.

I don't know the answer to your question but I rarely go into a vape shop, with so many online discounts and sales that's when I usually stock up, these days I buy most of my juice related stuff from Darkstar which consists of Bottle shots nic shots and basemix, I find this very economical.

So my question is
Cheers guys
to be fair its not a stupid ban when the other option is risk of people dying. this virus spreads easily and to be in close vicinity of someone who is a carrier with no symptoms all it takes is you to use a door handle with the virus staying passable for upto 72 hours. how many people will go into any shop in 24 hours and touch door handles and then scratch their nose or put juice on their finger for a taste test.

might be an idea to tell us what juice make and flavour you use then others can post similar prices from online suppliers. quite a lot of suppliers do £1 a bottle or £3-5 for 50ml.
as said, your shop must be doing a great deal if you can beat those prices.

I think if they were going to open vape shops it would have happened by now. Time to have a go at making your own, plenty of help available on here

to be fair its not a stupid ban when the other option is risk of people dying.

On the surface it's not a stupid ban.

In context, I think it's stupid to close vape shops but give off licences an exception.

Well i get 100ml 80ml juice for 12.99,,, good range of flavours great tates

Back
Top Bottom