What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape mods, tanks & bottle turntable - I can't beat this:

I've 3D printed a couple of turntables to use for my vape stuff, they are so damn handy but too expensive to print for selling so I've just made them for myself, kind of like a Lazy Susan.

Just spotted these on Fast Tech which look ideal as they are two tiered:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/2...2-tier-round-rotating-revolving-kitchen-spice

You could drill the top layer outer diameter for tanks.

There's probably more on Amazon or eBay but I thought I would put the idea out there.

This is my smaller one which I used ball bearings but took a silly amount of time to print (around 36 hours) so repurposing other Lazy Susan's etc. is the way to go.

VapeRoulet-V3_1.jpg

don't ask me, I really don't understand ...... unless you have some kind of arm disability which stops you reaching over another 12 inches or something.

folk get a bit carried away. i thought the tiny blenders and wee hoovers and brushes and stuff was even a bit extreme. :)

Back
Top Bottom