What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vape in the office?

then a 2015 account with 7 posts decides to reply.... :18:

This place is just bizarre sometimes, I start wondering if there's only a handful of genuine accounts. :D

Every day you inch closer to the realisation that actually there is only one genuine account... Then the mental health inspectors knock on the door.

Maybe I'm a Russian bot?
More likely that Zou is, stoking brexit fears.

I don’t know about you, but I use vape at work. I smoke it right while sitting at my desk. No comments were received, although many workers who do not smoke. This all explains my new tobacco. He has absolutely no terrible smell that would interfere with others. Some employees even like it. Especially my novelty is a banana with mmm chocolate. Ahahha, one employee says that it reminds her favorite smoothie. I don’t know whether I was lucky with the employees, or really - they don’t interfere with what I smoke in the workplace.

ooooh so that pod is coooolioo for office vaping,
i have just ordered ten!
also what brand is dat laptop,
it pairs so well with da vape!

Back
Top Bottom