What's new

[Vape Drama] "The Vaping Postman" (Mark Roberts)

Ok, first off thanks for flaming me guys, i thought this place was different.. The reporting of vic to the DWP WAS NOT ME...let me assure you if it was me i would come right out and say it as i hate the little shitstain.. Yes i was giving up as people threatened me and my family which is a step too far as i am sure any sane person would agree. Vic offered ZERO proof to back up his bullshit only his say so. This thing with me and vic goes way back, anyone who knows vic knows he thrives on drama, he gains subs from it so he will continue to fuel it. I feel sorry for ANYONE who believes what this man says.

And to the chap that asked, yes i will be at expo...come say hi won't you

Funny how 99% of this thread follow one side of the story, funny how they all seem to think poor old Victim hasn't pissed off anyone else apart from Tvp, funny how this is the only forum Victim is welcome on. Vic is hated by more than just Mark.l, but because Vic says it's true it must be yeah? Stop being sheep and actually take the time to watch Marks reviews, see how good he is at them, get to know the guy before judging him on what somebody else says, it's like being at fucking school!!

Funny how 99% of this thread follow one side of the story, funny how they all seem to think poor old Victim hasn't pissed off anyone else apart from Tvp, funny how this is the only forum Victim is welcome on. Vic is hated by more than just Mark.l, but because Vic says it's true it must be yeah? Stop being sheep and actually take the time to watch Marks reviews, see how good he is at them, get to know the guy before judging him on what somebody else says, it's like being at fucking school!!

Whatever he or anyone else is, we don't judge anyone here.

i have been judged. shame as this is the one forum i came to as well.

Yes you have been such an active member...if you count self promotion.

And you of course, from your well balanced input, are coming from a neutral standpoint there. Everyones hated by someone it's how far that someone will go to get at them that's the issue.

You say stop being sheep and follow up with see how good he is at reviews as if watching his videos and his online persona will in any way will show who he really is or reveal what he is capable of. Baa.

And it's nothing like my school here there isn't an incredibly hot geography teacher to drool over :D

Cock, baaaa

Back
Top Bottom