What's new

[Vape Drama] "The Vaping Postman" (Mark Roberts)

If it's come out of Vics mouth I wouldn't believe a word of it, Vic lives for drama then blames everyone else.

If it's come out of Vics mouth I wouldn't believe a word of it, Vic lives for drama then blames everyone else.

713 videos since March 2014. 7 of them cover drama. Out of the 7 three of them is me ragging on the TPD. One of them is me ragging on the Diacetyl haters and the final three is answering months of drama directed towards me, my now deceased dad or my reviews.

Yeah... i "live" for drama...you keep thinking that if it makes you happy. :grin2:

I'm sorry @Victor1st it's school playground bullying but with a sinister turn. Regardless of who made the complaint, it sounds like you've had a rough year and feeling that somebody is out to "get" you is just the worst thing, especially when it's for no reason other than spite. Hugs to you, and I hope you realise that the haters are the vast minority. For what it's worth, I really enjoy your videos, and I've learnt a lot from watching them. Please keep up the good work and don't let the buggers get to you.

Why can't people just vape and be happy? It's boss. Fully grown adult humans engaging in this sort of behaviour is not only sad it's deeply weird. I like this guy's videos. Doctor Who is shit though. Soz.

Those comments about Vic's mum and recently passed dad were disgusting. How low can some people stoop. They've obviously never experienced the loss of a loved one

I too enjoy Vic's reviews and it's helped me a lot with wicking new tanks etc

I had exactly this happen in 2010, not because of anything to do with vaping.

Similar thing, my (ex) neighbour is a compliance officer for the dwp, although nothing happened I was under constant strain and suffering because of things said and alluded to, it was not very nice at all.

I'm not on benefit anymore, nowt, zero, jack shit. I''m skint but in most other ways life's better, I'm far more relaxed and there isn't the constant worry and paranoia of being watched, reported, interrogated.

713 videos since March 2014. 7 of them cover drama. Out of the 7 three of them is me ragging on the TPD. One of them is me ragging on the Diacetyl haters and the final three is answering months of drama directed towards me, my now deceased dad or my reviews.

Yeah... i "live" for drama...you keep thinking that if it makes you happy. :grin2:

I was so uninterested, I admit I didn't even bother to watch it. I used to watch all your vids and was a subscriber to your channel until one of your dramas. However, if that is what he did, then for the record, it was bang out of order, as were any comments relating to the other incidents within your life. Unfortunately putting yourself in the limelight can have these sort of consequences as wrong as it is.

Back
Top Bottom