What's new

[Vape Drama] "The Vaping Postman" (Mark Roberts)

I had exactly this happen in 2010, not because of anything to do with vaping.
What Vic failed to mention is that not only do they access your Bank, Building Society Accounts, they get access to any Shares, Unit Trusts, ISAs etc.... The LOT AND........... You are interviewed under Caution and the whole interview is recorded.
Now I had absolutely NOTHING to hide and within minutes, I knew exactly where this complaint had originated and how it had come about. Obviously, the DWP Representative cannot disclose any information about who made the complaint.
But be assured Boys and Girls........ EVERY Complaint IS thoroughly investigated!! I am delighted to say that No Case was Found. :2thumbsup:

I am a tad concerned by one of the names that has been mentioned in this video and will be addressing my concerns to @junglist and @OccultScientist ;)

at no point did the postman Deny the claims , just spouted where s the proof ..... as guilty people always do ;)

I love the way he admitted that he isn't the sharpest knife in the box.:2thumbsup:

Might be worth raising the point that there is a certain amount of "history" between POTV and Vic's Followers, so tread warily folks. I have NO axe to grind in any of this, but just be aware.;)

I've been watching @Victor1st for pretty much as long as I've been vaping and he's true to his word on not dealing in drama as a rule. For him to come out and say anything at all he's 100% on whos done it and will have enough chat logs and so on to back that up I'm sure. The dick of a postman on the other hand can offer nothing other than the old chestnut I have a friend who is..... . He's without doubt the lowest of the low taking things that far and I doubt he will be showing his face at any expo soon.

Looooooooooooool, deals shit out to others but when it's aim towards him he runs and hides.

There are so many pointers in that video that suggest a classic sociopathic response to his being 'outed' :-

- The normal communication style (in this case lot's of cussing) is replaced with a humble, innocent delivery style
- He manipulates his role from being the aggressor, to the victim.
- He overstates politically-correct points (in this case about the disabled and people on benefits)
- He claims to have a 'friend' in the demographic he attacked ("I have a friend who is disabled")
- He threatens to walk away in order to mobilize his supporters
- There is a lot of eye contact away from the camera, while he's making his salient 'points'.
- etc, etc.

Might be worth raising the point that there is a certain amount of "history" between POTV and Vic's Followers, so tread warily folks. I have NO axe to grind in any of this, but just be aware.;)

Wasn't that just someone who's a member of both inferring that the competitions were rigged for popular members though? I think you can safely put that down to a bad loser, nothing more :D

Apologies if the rabbit hole goes deeper than that.

I had exactly this happen in 2010, not because of anything to do with vaping.
What Vic failed to mention is that not only do they access your Bank, Building Society Accounts, they get access to any Shares, Unit Trusts, ISAs etc.... The LOT AND........... You are interviewed under Caution and the whole interview is recorded.
Now I had absolutely NOTHING to hide and within minutes, I knew exactly where this complaint had originated and how it had come about. Obviously, the DWP Representative cannot disclose any information about who made the complaint.
But be assured Boys and Girls........ EVERY Complaint IS thoroughly investigated!! I am delighted to say that No Case was Found. :2thumbsup:

I am a tad concerned by one of the names that has been mentioned in this video and will be addressing my concerns to @junglist and @OccultScientist ;)
I think I know the name you speak of, when I heard it mentioned it did make me wonder...

Back
Top Bottom