What's new

Vandy Vape Kylin M Pro

Good stuff mate, have to say using the cardboard as a template, great idea, I'll do that myself :)

Bottom pic, I don't think you have enough cotton round the outer edges of the mesh, but if it works for you :2thumbsup:

ive just ordered one of these & would you say wick it the same way as the profile M ?

ive just ordered one of these & would you say wick it the same way as the profile M ?

I would say so. I wick most mesh by creating a punk gone mad haircut, then sorting it out after priming and pushing into place, and then cutting if required - which i don't like to do, because the scissors compress wet cotton more than they do dry cotton.

I have both. I wick them both similarly. Cut off more wick than you think you need to. I cut at an angle from close to the mesh to the bottom of the outer rim of the deck and trim back.

I found that if there is too much wick it gets pushed down by the chimney, which is not nice because the cotton gets separated from the mesh and the mesh then burns the wick.

Let us know how you get on. I think you'll like it. I certainly do :)

@hack400 @andipandi cheers both ive just rewicked my profile M & do mine exactly like this in video at 4.44 min in & at 60 w & vaping fine so if i do the same with kylin no issues im hoping ?

@hack400 @andipandi cheers both ive just rewicked my profile M & do mine exactly like this in video at 4.44 min in & at 60 w & vaping fine so if i do the same with kylin no issues im hoping ?

I cut closer to the mesh. In that video you'll note that the cotton sat above the mesh. I try to get it so it sits level, or lower, to stop the chimney pushing the cotton down. Hope that makes sense.

@Mutley1 Here's the pic from post #2. That's what works for me. It is juiced up as I took it out for the second post.

2021-10-08_23-06-09_862.jpeg

I cut closer to the mesh. In that video you'll note that the cotton sat above the mesh. I try to get it so it sits level, or lower, to stop the chimney pushing the cotton down. Hope that makes sense.

yes it does will try that in morning, cheers bud.

@Mutley1 Here's the pic from post #2. That's what works for me. It is juiced up as I took it out for the second post.

View attachment 256644
We'll I got around to building this today for work, oh did I have fun not with the build which is really easy I forgot to remove certain parts & wondered why it was been an arse to fill up & got covered in juice doh anyway im using the 0.15 strip at 55w using pancake Man tutti fruity & it's ok but on the next build I'm stuck a wotofo .13 in there [emoji16] but overall I'm happy with it.
IMG_20211026_194621_045.jpeg
IMG_20211026_194904_152.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom