What's new

Vamo V5

I got one last week and I'm extremely pleased with it, not a big fan using it in 18650 mode as it feels like I'm doctor who or have a big lightsaber, much prefer it with a single 18350. Most basic tanks I've tried on it do not sit flush as it's been mentioned, but the top ring can spin out to meet the tank/rda/rba to add a bit of extra support (20mm tanks). Some atties do push the center pin down but with the nature of the vamo I'm either using one tank on it for the day or dripping in the office at work and have my fiddly tools with me to pull the pin back up, I am thinking of doing the silicone cup trick to make life a bit easier though.

I've had absolutely no issues with it apart from something which is an indirect issue, I bought it as part of a pack for £50 and the two batteries I got given with it are pretty crap, ordered some torchy 18350 850mahs off after 2 days of ownership which is just a bit of advice to consider if you're thinking of buying a 'all in one' pack.

Firing wise, I do notice a lot of difference with good batteries in and a well built coil, I've got an Itaste VV/VW 3.0 which I use for small tanks and although prefer how much easier that one is to use (simple press of the buttons tells you your resistance and what recommended voltage to use) when switching different atties on it all the time, the Vamo is like a much more explosive vape.
Especially running a 1.2 ohm cotton micro coil build on it at 12 watts, it's like a cloud churner. And if you are looking into rebuildables it is worth mentioning the Vamo won't fire below 1.2 ohms for safety reasons, so if you're looking to go dual coil with an rda or anything you'll have to be using at least .32 kanthal to keep those ohms compatible.

I got one last week and I'm extremely pleased with it, not a big fan using it in 18650 mode as it feels like I'm doctor who or have a big lightsaber, much prefer it with a single 18350. Most basic tanks I've tried on it do not sit flush as it's been mentioned, but the top ring can spin out to meet the tank/rda/rba to add a bit of extra support (20mm tanks). Some atties do push the center pin down but with the nature of the vamo I'm either using one tank on it for the day or dripping in the office at work and have my fiddly tools with me to pull the pin back up, I am thinking of doing the silicone cup trick to make life a bit easier though.

I've had absolutely no issues with it apart from something which is an indirect issue, I bought it as part of a pack for £50 and the two batteries I got given with it are pretty crap, ordered some torchy 18350 850mahs off after 2 days of ownership which is just a bit of advice to consider if you're thinking of buying a 'all in one' pack.

Firing wise, I do notice a lot of difference with good batteries in and a well built coil, I've got an Itaste VV/VW 3.0 which I use for small tanks and although prefer how much easier that one is to use (simple press of the buttons tells you your resistance and what recommended voltage to use) when switching different atties on it all the time, the Vamo is like a much more explosive vape.
Especially running a 1.2 ohm cotton micro coil build on it at 12 watts, it's like a cloud churner. And if you are looking into rebuildables it is worth mentioning the Vamo won't fire below 1.2 ohms for safety reasons, so if you're looking to go dual coil with an rda or anything you'll have to be using at least .32 kanthal to keep those ohms compatible.

I'll second that. I was silly enough to buy the kit. The batteries are alright but the charger blew up.
You're better off buying some Torchy's and a nitecore charger seperately. It'll only cost a few more quid.

my kit came with a nitecore charger so job done :grin2: i did buy some more batteries from torchy aswell

Back
Top Bottom