What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

us officials urge people to stop vaping

@robert wild

can you edit your header of this thread please.
us officials urge people to stop vaping
to
us officials find illegal THC the culprit

this is seen on google search and now the scaremongering is over and most are saying vaping is not to blame people searching will see this header and like normal panic.
Like it or not, the current header is factual, your suggestion is speculative and potentially very misleading.

No official US report has been published that supports your suggested headline. We're all still waiting.
Whils the current headline should not have happened, it did happen, it is happening despite everything that you've linked to above.

No official US report has been published that supports your suggested headline. We're all still waiting.
Whils the current headline should not have happened, it did happen, it is happening despite everything that you've linked to above.
i may well have worded it wrongly. just to keep you happy ive changed above (until we hear an official government response) to no proof vaping alone was the cause.

i may well have worded it wrongly. just to keep you happy ive changed above (until we hear an official government response) to no proof vaping alone was the cause.
I won't be happy until you delete post #31 ... but don't worry about my happiness, fuck my happiness ... ;)

Sounds like the people in question in this article have been vaping something they really shouldn't. We all know we vape ELiquid which is vg, pg, flavourings either in pg or vg and nicotine at desired strength. If your get the ingredients on the hands it's sticky not oily. So tbh if your going to vape oil then your getting what you deserve

Whether its overblown or not, if you care at all about your health, just quit vaping entirely. Breathing fresh air will 10 times out of 10 be better for you than thick, dense clouds of nicotine and several random chemicals creating that custard flavour you love so much. It certainly is not 'just nic and pg'.

Back
Top Bottom