What's new

TPD is not that bad..

That is progress for you.

Can these people even see the logic of what they are doing?

This is why I am giving up nicotine. It is only a matter of time before the powers that be start all of that kind of shit here.

I've been steadily reducing my nic since I first started, down to 2mg now. I actually started reducing because it just seemed to logical thing to do, why be addicted to something I can now control my intake of? I agree that it's only a matter of time until it gets more difficult here too, so with hindsight my reduction was a doubly smart move.

yeah, it's nuts what's going on in the US.....

I am slightly worried as I am going to Florida next year and didn't want to take too much with me so I could keep the weight of my luggage down.

I've been steadily reducing my nic since I first started, down to 2mg now. I actually started reducing because it just seemed to logical thing to do, why be addicted to something I can now control my intake of? I agree that it's only a matter of time until it gets more difficult here too, so with hindsight my reduction was a doubly smart move.

From what I understand you are probably no longer addicted to it. I have been told that nicotine is no more addictive than caffeine in vape form. It is only highly addictive when burnt. It has took me just over 40 days to go from 6mg to 0mg, for sure I had some bad days, but it wasn't that bad TBH.

Back
Top Bottom