What's new

Tobacco Recommendations?

Brews bros black reserve is very good.

Will check it out, thank you :)

I would try Manabush..then maybe some manabush Nakomis then some more manabush with a little helping of manabush.

Looking at the Coyote Coconut right now that looks to be something I'd like!

It was between the apple honey or the flue cured honey so I'm going to stock up and try your recommendations. I'm going to spend too much money again now :2thumbsup:

Thanks!

Manabush - Omusa... You can thank me later :D

Give the Indigene range a look, that is a Manabush/Druids collaboration. Kona Paka is a great coffee tobacco, Tamahaac is Tobacco with Fig (Much better than it sounds) and Paraxu is a tobacco Turkish delight (my favourite of the 3 that have been released so far.)

Just seen this on the site, that looks very tasty indeed :)

So many flavours to try now thanks to everyone haha. Cheers!

I have taking a preference to tobacco flavoured e liquid lately and I'm currently vaping on Rejuiced's Black Mamba (Honey and Tobacco) but I'm looking to try other brands with a similar flavour.

I've just ordered 100ml Honey Flue cured Tobacco shake and vape with nic shots from BestCigLiquid.

Just wondering does anyone have any recommendations on other brands?

Thanks
Try their captain jack when they have it back.

Cuttwood tobacco trail is a very good honey tobacco, either mtl or dtl

Aye captain jack is pretty good eh? I order 4 concentrates from them and it was the only one I liked. The others were rotten to me. Too much like fags. Actually maybe there’s still one I’ve not sampled, after the fright I got with the others.

Back
Top Bottom