What's new

Tobacco Nic Salt

I didn't know e-liquid had best before dates.
It does indeed but it's not something I would worry about to be honest. I bought a 50ml shortfill of a cherry menthol liquid from Washington Vapes for 40p just because it was beyond the best before date and honestly you wouldn't know, absolute bargain and vaping on it right now!!
Also, 555 someone mentioned before, not tried the salts but the freebase is pretty damn good.

I was just looking at some of my bottles and can't see a bb date. not that I am bothered, if you can get it cheap more power to us vapers.

+1 on manabush, personal favourite is powwow sauce, a kind of digestive biscuit, caramel cake Tobacco, the tribute range is awesome too. Also the firewater range, my favourite is Christmas version but that was limited edition :( (I stocked up though hehe) .

I've tried quite a few tobacco Nic salts, favourites are 555 by element (nuts, caramel, tobacco), and honey roast tobacco. Loose cannon by Rope Cut (caramelised nuts and tobacco), gold rush by salt (Virginia tobacco nuts and spices). Cubano by VGOD (custard tobacco, cigar). Grey Mari by druids brew is a nice authentic Turkish tobacco which is sweet smokey and nutty (freebase). Pecanilla by Large (pecans, custard tobacco) do a Nic Salt version too, probably the sweetest I've tried if you like sweet juice. All of them are caramelly sweet tobacco, which as you described is what you seem to like @LordOdin so worth a shot! :) none of them taste like smoking though which is a bonus hehe.

@PaoloFio Thanks, I will definitely look into them, do you know of any shortfill e-juices that are Tobacco based, I have been looking but not had a lot of luck, I had heard of the Manabush ones, they must be quite popular. I think I have enough salts at the minute with buying a dozen the other day so looking for shortfill ones at 12mg if any are available, I want to drop down from 18, mind you I just realised you can't get shortfills at 18 mg so it would be 50mil and a nic shot taking it to 3mg or have I got my maths wrong again lol.

@LordOdin yeah a Shortfill will make 3mg with one Nic shot. Two Nic shots will make 5ish mg but will dilute the flavour a bit.

I've tried a few prime vapes shortfill tobaccos at 3mg, Private reserve, directors blend are really nice.

Personally I've chosen to get the manabush 12mg 30ml bottles, you add the Nic shots that come with the bottle. Or just getting the 10ml various salts etc. I may try DIY at some point which is probably the best way of getting your 60ml 12mg.

@PaoloFio Thanks, I will definitely look into them, do you know of any shortfill e-juices that are Tobacco based, I have been looking but not had a lot of luck, I had heard of the Manabush ones, they must be quite popular. I think I have enough salts at the minute with buying a dozen the other day so looking for shortfill ones at 12mg if any are available, I want to drop down from 18, mind you I just realised you can't get shortfills at 18 mg so it would be 50mil and a nic shot taking it to 3mg or have I got my maths wrong again lol.
Keep your eye on shortfill ones fella. Many are sadly high vg which makes them a bit of a pig to wick in mtl tanks and often softens the flavour (for me). Manabush do shortfills in 50/50 actually the elements 555 is available as a shortfill but not in nic salts.

@eyeball kid the shortfills are for my DTL tanks mate not for when I start building, I was saying I have enough salts for my pods and need some shortfills for my Veneno and big baby tank, sorry I didn't mean to confuse anyone, mind you it never stops me. Anyway I am wanting some tobacco shortfills to vape in the set up I am using for DTL, also Thanks @PaoloFio for letting me know which are good I will take a look at them.

@eyeball kid the shortfills are for my DTL tanks mate not for when I start building, I was saying I have enough salts for my pods and need some shortfills for my Veneno and big baby tank, sorry I didn't mean to confuse anyone, mind you it never stops me. Anyway I am wanting some tobacco shortfills to vape in the set up I am using for DTL, also Thanks @PaoloFio for letting me know which are good I will take a look at them.
Check out the dinner lady tobacco range. Avoid the high vg element tobacco dripper range as it can be too thick to wick in stock coil tanks.
Rope cut do excellent dtl 70/30 shortfill tobacco and prime vapes do an excellent one.

Last edited:
Thanks @eyeball kid I will write them down, I have a list that I keep adding to, is Rope Cut the name of the vape company I should google ?, was looking at Prime Vapes today I must of missed the Tobacco juice.

Back
Top Bottom