What's new

Tobacco Nic Salt

LordOdin

Veteran
Hope I have posted this in the right location as I am new to the forum and vaping, I have been searching for a nice Tobacco e-liquid and the funny thing is I already had one, It's made by 88Vape and it's a salt, the first one I have tried as a salt, it has a nice caramel after taste and definitely one I will buy again. Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place or broke any rules with the post.

manabush is my go to must have for backy flavours infused with fruits and nuts.
also dinner lady do a few that are quite good.
not tried but a lot use house of liquids absolute toro.

@MrDJ I have been looking for one that I thought decent and forgot that I had bought a tobacco nic salt to try out, I am almost out of the freebase I had so thought I would have one of my Berries nic salts instead. it was then that I noticed the tobacco one, put it in my Nautilus AIO and had a vape and was shocked at how nice it was, I can see it being my all day vape even this early in my vaping career, I absolutely love the taste of it so ordered some more, I will look for other though so will check out the ones you have mentioned and thanks for telling me about them I appreciate it,

Yeah it seems I already had one lol, I will check out others but I think this one might take some beating .
Glad you've found one you like mate, great when you find a flavour that clicks and you enjoy. Still recommend you try some Manabush though :2thumbsup:

@ForestMagpie I will try some, but I do like the 88Vape one, I bought a dozen at a £1 each lol, always rush in where angels dare to tread lol.

@ForestMagpie I will try some, but I do like the 88Vape one, I bought a dozen at a £1 each lol, always rush in where angels dare to tread lol.

It's not urgent, but you still need to find another one, or two that come close.
Because if 88Vape ever discontinue it you will need something to fall back on.

Back
Top Bottom