What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tiger, Panzer 1, Panzer 2 coils.

MetalVape90

Achiever
Just been looking at some pre-made coils on eBay and thinking of picking up some Tiger, Panzer 1, Panzer 2 A1 kanthal coils...
Tigers
CCAA0BFE-C619-4B4A-8743-28426CC535EA.jpeg

Panzer 1
B5B7E2EB-ACC4-4425-8D55-645F0E2CDE0B.jpeg

Panzer 2
A68017BA-840C-4ABF-A108-0D8FA856C964.jpeg

Has anyone tried these coils? If so are they any good?

Last edited:
I've used our own coil genius @Smut , coils built to your requirements & TKD coils I'm currently using have been bang on on mech & regulated. Really pays to spend a little more on coils that suit your gear. Personally I wont use Ka1 coils as too slow to ramp up on the builds I like.

^ This. Waiting for Kanthal coils to ramp up is like waiting for a Manchester bus.

The coils have to either be A1 Kanthal or SS316L cause I’m allergic to Nickel.

Coilolgy do pretty decent pre made coils and spools if you don’t want to go too expensive. I mostly build my own coils using ss316 but these are a good backup if you’re in a rush or just feeling plain lazy. I like the flavour and ramp up time on nichrome coils but I’m beginning to suspect I have a ni80 sensitivity so I’m currently sworn off those. You can’t beat a Clapton or fused Clapton, a lot of mass produced alien coils are either mislabelled claptons or plain junk.

Back
Top Bottom