What's new

This is IMPORTANT... Please Read

Can totally recommend viva wallet

also now used by a lot of vape vendors - I suspect. They have a very sudden upturn in business over the last couple of months

in honesty - I’m pleased it happened (other than our assets being frozen) viva wallet is miles better

I'll look into that @ZT, thanks.

YES!! I am afraid that one has to keep as little as possible in your PP Account

I won't be keeping anything in there...now @Rob.

It's good job i spotted this thread, as i had absolutely no idea this was happening!

Last edited:
I don’t know whether it’s been said earlier in the thread but E Liquid Flavour Concentrates are now not using PayPal either. They’ve gone onto a secure card payment service instead.

[mention]Deaf Vaper [/mention] Viva wallet is indeed very good. Sage is quite poor imo.

VERY Recently, a Chum of mine was caught really badly....... And THIS is something that EVERYONE Needs to be aware of.

He is a member of the Safer Vapers fb Group and was the Treasurer for a recent Charity event that they ran just before Christmas. At the end of the event he was holding in excess of £2500 of members' donations in his PP Account. He woke up to an email from PP telling him that his account had been TERMINATED and any funds within the account would be held for 180 Days before they would be released back to him!! OK, being wise after the event is natural, but the Poor Guy is in BITS and doesn't have any way of repaying such a sum. Thankfully the members have rallied round and donated the sum via Just Giving and will await PP repaying him in 6 months time.

Things like this are no joke and the effect this had on him was awful, especially given the time of year. :(

I'm really not liking Paypal anymore :(

13 years I've used them without any probs, and they pull this shit on innocent folks.

What sort of music are you into?

My first love is rock, hard rock and metal, esp where records are concerned. I love me some Barclay James Harvest, I also, and people laugh at this, am a massive Chris Rea fan. Other than that I'm a big Abba fan (yes!), Johnny Cash, classical music, and electronica. There are no limits, but we all have favourites, I'll fire the Tardis up :D

I don’t know whether it’s been said earlier in the thread but E Liquid Flavour Concentrates are now not using PayPal either. They’ve gone onto a secure card payment service instead.

[mention]Deaf Vaper [/mention] Viva wallet is indeed very good. Sage is quite poor imo.

Looking into it...what's the issue with Sage tho? I kinda like the fact they're British....my thinking it would safer to choose a brit service. Vivawallet is Greek i think? Not that it make any difference to my record sales, but i thought the EU gov were proposing a flavour ban at some point, as a result of what happen in the US. Or has that been shelved?

Sorry if that comes across as dumb, but i've been out of vape scene for a while, still catching up.

Looking into it...what's the issue with Sage tho? I kinda like the fact they're British....my thinking it would safer to choose a brit service. Vivawallet is Greek i think? Not that it make any difference to my record sales, but i thought the EU gov were proposing a flavour ban at some point, as a result of what happen in the US. Or has that been shelved?

Sorry if that comes across as dumb, but i've been out of vape scene for a while, still catching up.

Sage is just janky af mate. It doesn’t seem to interface with anything MasterCard, and forget Amex, and it just slows you down.

My first love is rock, hard rock and metal, esp where records are concerned. I love me some Barclay James Harvest, I also, and people laugh at this, am a massive Chris Rea fan. Other than that I'm a big Abba fan (yes!), Johnny Cash, classical music, and electronica. There are no limits, but we all have favourites, I'll fire the Tardis up :D

Rock is my main love too, mostly psyche stuff....and whilst i now usually chase up bands few have heard of these days, i do still like the established classics also. Especially prog..love a bit of Floyd, and some of the heavier stuff like Black Sabbath for e.g But i stay well away from thrash and death metal...that's way too heavy for my sensitive ears! Give me the hippy dippy shit any day! :D

Back
Top Bottom