What's new

This is IMPORTANT... Please Read

Oh, right. Duh. First I'd heard of it.
Age verification is a legal requirement. Most sites have got away with using "I am 18+" or "Under 18" buttons (or similar). I believe it's supposed to be an independent verification process. Verifymyage is another used by vendors.

Age verification is a legal requirement. Most sites have got away with using "I am 18+" or "Under 18" buttons (or similar). I believe it's supposed to be an independent verification process. Verifymyage is another used by vendors.
So, is that becoming a legal requirement now? Having to actually prove your age?

So, is that becoming a legal requirement now? Having to actually prove your age?
It is as a simple yes/no option doesn't stop 14yr old Johnny using daddys card details. Not new either, just not really policed but something all vendors have to do. Not that age verification systems can't be circumvented :D

My ten pence is PayPal can suck my nuts, and /or any of their business partners. I’ll be tempted to gravitate towards sites/vendors/people I trust , but I think once you’ve dealt with a company or person on a few occasions you get a feeling for whether they’re legitimate or not, and that being said I’m not really bothered what payment system they’d want me to use because I’d already trust them.

The only time I’d be more choosy were if it were a new place I’d be shopping at, but even then there’s a realistic chance you can ask people you know, indeed on here, about the reputation of a company before you press go. In fact I’ve seen that done on many an occasion.

And as far as withholding cash and assets after initiating tie in agreements? Well I think PayPal deserves many of its customers to fuck off elsewhere and hit them in the pocket as an organisation - because they’ll only really understand that.

Thought I'd stick this in here.

Just got an email off Vaping 101, saying they're going to be using 1Account from now on. Seems to be the way forward, apparently.

i downloaded the app & tried registering my santander debit card & it was having none of it so fucked it off even after i scanned my card..

Back
Top Bottom