What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

This is IMPORTANT... Please Read

Not sure if this will get any visibility here, but worth mentioning. Mailchimp shit down down an account of mine because it was promoting vape stuff. If you are a retailer and rely on Mailchimp to send mailshots, they are no longer viable. My warning email to let me know the email campaign was not successful arrived about 2 days after it was due to be delivered. Just an FYI for anyone who rely on them

Not sure if this will get any visibility here, but worth mentioning. Mailchimp shit down down an account of mine because it was promoting vape stuff. If you are a retailer and rely on Mailchimp to send mailshots, they are no longer viable. My warning email to let me know the email campaign was not successful arrived about 2 days after it was due to be delivered. Just an FYI for anyone who rely on them
Oh no thats disturbing

that said I just sent out all our Black Friday stuff with them .

@Lee

@The Druid’s Brew

@DakotaMai

Last edited:
Stab in the dark here, but I reckon it’d be more to do with the children’s TV character brand name being linked to vaping.

Spanish SinHumo I think. I was on a Black Friday rampage but I think it was it.

Thought I'd stick this in here.

Just got an email off Vaping 101, saying they're going to be using 1Account from now on. Seems to be the way forward, apparently.

I was just browsing around ebay and thought I’d have a look and PayPal is still showing as the ONLY! payment option for a dead rabbit RTA that I was looking at!

Back
Top Bottom