What's new

This is IMPORTANT... Please Read

... and their current paypal agreement ends at the end of the year.

"After the existing eBay-PayPal agreement ends in 2020, PayPal will remain a payment option for shoppers on eBay, but it won't be prominently featured ahead of debit and credit card options as it is today. PayPal will cease to process card payments for eBay at that time."

What I thought. Doesn't Elon Musk own a massive share in them? And some other twats.

No idea to be honest, I looked into it a bit when the recent ebay checkout changes happened, they started giving it all the 'have you noticed there are now more ways to pay' stuff on ebay, which I thought was odd because for the longest time they were giving all the 'paypal is the recommended way to pay' BS.

Please contact your local B&M vape shops, and tell them about this situation and to empty their Paypal accounts etc, my local small independent shop has just been hit. I was too fucking late, I was honestly going to do it this afternoon.

He loves to join dots doesn't he? I don't think this has anything to do with the US election. This is PayPal responding to changes of vaping classifications (high risk and unacceptable business types) by credit card processors and credit card/credit companies. Does anyone seriously think that Trump would've stepped in to save vaping?

How come PayPal don't seem to mind me buying firearm parts and knives but they don't want to be responsible for me buying zero nic juice. [emoji38] it's pathetic isn't it.

I'm starting to see some online shops not accepting my credit cards payment... and I checked for funds just in case :)

Back
Top Bottom