What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Today I am Vaping Wilder West Black Revolution which is A Blackcurrant and Berries with Menthol Liquid. I thought i would be trying it then putting 2 bottles of it in the bin as not a big fan of Menthol. It surprised me because the Menthol doesn't overpower the Flavour and it's more of a cool vape, i have it in my Nautilus 3 and i never thought i would say this, i will be getting more.

I am vaping some Original Cola in my BB Vape Shell, i tried some of this in a DTL Tank and with it having the Menthol Thing going on it was way too overpowering. In MTL it's much better, my conclusion is if you vape Menthol type liquids MTL is better.

Been vaping Kangaroo custard and Kangaroo custard donut in the claymore rda around 35-40 watts
Both very good imho
Will be trying more from the range

Cthulhu 520: Element - Strawberry Whip Salts
Kylin M Pro: Cloud Thieves Kangaroo Kustard - Vanilla Cookie Cake
Profile Unity: Cream of Croydon - Eton Mess
Vapoesso iTank: Cloud Thieves Kangaroo Donut - Raspberry Jam

I've just been told "it smells like a cake shop in here!" :D

Really love the DarkStar Rocket juice. I really wish I could find a lemon sorbet (the bright yellow stuff from the ice-cream van), thats sweet enough.

2 DIY juices I’ve just made, using them in the Hellvape MD MTL rtas.

1. Watermelon 20% (TFA), might need diluting a tad after it’s steeped for a while, but right now, a good strong taste.
2. Watermelon 10% (TFA), Ripe Strawberry 5% (TFA), and Supersweet 1% (CAP), right on the mark, tastes great.

Back
Top Bottom